Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (FBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBC POWR Grades
- FBC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.12% of US stocks.
- FBC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FBC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.14% of US stocks).
FBC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.78, Flagstar Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- FBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.55% of US stocks.
- Flagstar Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 130.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flagstar Bancorp Inc are LEVL, HWBK, CWBC, MBIN, and BCBP.
- Visit FBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flagstar.com.
FBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.13% higher, now standing at 9.6.
- Over the past 243 months, FBC's price/earnings ratio has gone down $4.1.
- FBC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $18.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBC.
FBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.78||52-week high||$51.58|
|Prev. close||$45.94||52-week low||$26.34|
|Day high||$46.00||Avg. volume||693,949|
|50-day MA||$45.61||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$40.24||Market Cap||2.42B|
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (FBC) Company Bio
Flagstar Bancorp operates as a savings and loan holding company for Flagstar Bank, FSB that offers financial products and services to individuals and businesses in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Mortgage Originations, Mortgage Servicing, Community Banking, and Other. The company's branches are located in Michigan. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Troy, Michigan.
FBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBC Latest Social Stream
View Full FBC Social Stream
Latest FBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flagstar Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBC as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INSW, FBC, XOG, CORE; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: International Seaways, Inc. (NYSE: INSW) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Diamond S Shipping Inc. Upon completion of the merger, International Seaways shareholders are expected to own approximately 55.75% of the combined company. If you are an Internatio
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MDP, FBC, PFPT, and GRA Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates PFPT, FBC, MRLN, TRMT, FCBP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates INDB, FBC, NCBS, PFBI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Independent Bank Corp. (NASDAQ: INDB) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Meridian Bancorp, Inc. Meridian Bancorp shareholders are expected to receive Independent Bank stock in connection with the merger. If you are an Independent Bank shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, Flagstar shareholders will r...
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Proofpoint, Inc. (NASDAQ - PFPT), W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE - GRA), Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE - FBC)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith, LLC reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions. If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions.
FBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|