Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (FBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, FBC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 0.28% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 625.64 -- higher than 99.6% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, FBC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 0.58% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AGR, RDY, QCOM, HIHO and NWFL.
FBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.14% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FBC offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.56% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -79.14%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 7% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Flagstar Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 7% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, FBC has a beta lower than 60.69% of them.
FBC Dividend Chart
FBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|