Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIO POWR Grades
- FBIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.41% of US stocks.
- FBIO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FBIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FBIO Stock Summary
- FBIO has a market capitalization of $95,907,257 -- more than approximately merely 18.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FBIO has reported earnings growth of 184.08%, putting it ahead of 91.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBIO comes in at -51.17% -- higher than that of merely 9.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TVTX, TDUP, APM, PXLW, and LXRX.
- FBIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORTRESS BIOTECH INC's official web site, go to www.fortressbiotech.com.
FBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FBIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 100.99% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- FBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIO.
FBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 83.27%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.36%.
The table below shows FBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.81% of graded US stocks.
- FBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.147 -- ranking 224th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MGNX, MTEX, and MNKKQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIO.
The table below shows FBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.85||52-week high||$2.10|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||505,209|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.88||Market Cap||91.07M|
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO) Company Bio
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIO Social Stream
Latest FBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTRESS BIOTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIO as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATXI) (“Avenue” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of central nervous system diseases, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering and concurrent private placement with a single institutional accredited investor. The Company issued 1,940,299 shares of common stock and pre-funded warran
Insiders own 28% of Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ:FBIO) shares but individual investors control 41% of the company
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Fortress Biotech, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FBIO ), it is important to understand the...
Avenue Therapeutics Announces $3.25 Million Registered Direct and Private Placement Priced at the Market Under Nasdaq Rules
MIAMI, Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATXI) (“Avenue” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of central nervous system diseases, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with a single institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 1,940,299 shares of common stock and pre-funded warrants to acquire common stock in a registered direct offe
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Journey Medical Corporation (Nasdaq: DERM) (“Journey Medical” or the “Company”), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of dermatological conditions, today announced that Ernest (Ernie) De Paolantonio has notified the Company that, effective January 27, 2023, he will step down as Chief Financial Officer of Journey Medical to pursue another
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (Nasdaq: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced that James Oliviero, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the B. Riley Securities’ 3rd Annual Oncology Conference, taking place on Wednesday, January 18, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. EST. For more information and to register for the conference, please click here. A replay of the
FBIO Price Returns