Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.36% of US stocks.
- FBIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FBIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FBIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fortress Biotech Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FBIO's price/sales ratio is 7.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 75.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.3%, Fortress Biotech Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 22.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortress Biotech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTCT, CHRS, CREX, GPL, and INFN.
- Visit FBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortressbiotech.com.
FBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FBIO's price/sales ratio is 86.11% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 118 months, FBIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.8.
- FBIO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIO.
FBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.59%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.86%.
The table below shows FBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.07||52-week high||$6.10|
|Prev. close||$3.16||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.17||Avg. volume||1,203,375|
|50-day MA||$3.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.50||Market Cap||298.77M|
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO) Company Bio
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
FBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIO Social Stream
Latest FBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortress Biotech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIO as an investment opportunity.
Fortress Biotech, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FBIO ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
NEW YORK, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (NASDAQ: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced that James Oliviero, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Ladenburg Thalmann 2021 Healthcare Conference, taking place July 13-14, 2021. The company will present a corporate update on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, at 11:30 a.m. ET and will also participate in one-on-one meetings during the confe
NEW DELHI (dpa-AFX) - Journey Medical Corp., a partner company of biopharmaceutical company Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO), announced Wednesday an agreement with India-based pharmaceutical company
(RTTNews) - Journey Medical Corp., a partner company of biopharmaceutical company Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO), announced Wednesday an agreement with India-based pharmaceutical company Dr. Reddy''s Laboratories Ltd. (RDY) for the collaborative development and commercialization of the DFD-29 program (Minocycline Modified Release Capsules 40 mg)
Journey Medical Corporation , a partner company of Fortress Biotech Inc (NASDAQ: FBIO ), has entered into a collaborative development and commercialization agreement with Dr. Reddy''s Laboratories Ltd (NYSE: RDY ) for the DFD-29 (Minocycline Modified Release Capsules 40 mg) for the treatment of rosacea. Journey Medical has acquired global commercialization rights, including the Full story available on Benzinga.com
FBIO Price Returns