Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIO POWR Grades
- FBIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBIO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FBIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FBIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fortress Biotech Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 22.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.2, Fortress Biotech Inc has a higher such ratio than 73.03% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fortress Biotech Inc is reporting a growth rate of -53.13%; that's higher than 27.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortress Biotech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARDX, INSM, CDXS, CLVS, and CRDF.
- Visit FBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortressbiotech.com.
FBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FBIO's price/sales ratio is 44.49% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- FBIO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 119 months.
- FBIO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIO.
FBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -12%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -27.09%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.59%.
The table below shows FBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.25% of graded US stocks.
- FBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.147 -- ranking 224th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MTEX, SRNE, and TVTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIO.
The table below shows FBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.25||52-week high||$6.10|
|Prev. close||$3.23||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.28||Avg. volume||1,017,695|
|50-day MA||$3.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.63||Market Cap||328.45M|
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO) Company Bio
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIO Social Stream
Latest FBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortress Biotech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIO as an investment opportunity.
Avenue Therapeutics Receives Interim Response to its Formal Dispute Resolution Request from U.S. Food and Drug Administration Office of New Drugs
Office of New Drugs concludes that additional input is needed, and U.S. Food and Drug Administration will convene an Advisory Committee meetingNEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATXI) (“Avenue”), a company focused on the development of intravenous (“IV”) tramadol for the U.S. market, today announced that it has received a written interim response from the Office of New Drugs (“OND”) of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”). The letter indicated
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBIO) (“Fortress”), an innovative biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing or monetizing promising biopharmaceutical products and product candidates cost-effectively, today announced that Lindsay A. Rosenwald, M.D., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate update at Dawson James Securities’ 6th Annual Small Cap Growth Conference on Thursday, October 2
Gainers TSR, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRI) rose 40.2% to $12.89 in pre-market trading after the company reported record revenue for its first quarter. Cemtrex, Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX) rose 34.3% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after jumping 15% on Wednesday. KORE Wireless Group, Inc. (NYSE: KORE) rose 25.8% to $7.95 in pre-market trading. Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) rose 16.2% to $7.69 in pre-market trading after the company posted Q4 results and issued FY22 sales guidance above estimates.
Cyprium Therapeutics, a partner company of Fortress Biotech (FBIO), reports positive data from two pivotal studies evaluating CUTX-101 in patients with Menkes disease.
Fortress Biotech and Cyprium Therapeutics Announce Positive Clinical Data for CUTX-101, Copper Histidinate, Presented at 2021 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition
Cyprium Therapeutics, a partner company of Fortress Biotech, is developing CUTX-101 for the treatment of Menkes disease Overall survival significantly improved in patients treated with CUTX-101 Rolling submission of New Drug Application to the FDA for CUTX-101 planned to begin in fourth quarter of 2021; potential to be first FDA-approved treatment for Menkes disease NEW The post Fortress Biotech and Cyprium Therapeutics Announce Positive Clinical Data for CUTX-101, Copper Histidinate, Presented at 2021 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition appeared first on ForexTV .
FBIO Price Returns