Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
FBIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fortress Biotech Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FBIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.19% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that FBIO's revenue has grown -157.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fortress Biotech Inc are IPWR, ZEAL, TECK, LOV, and AKRX.
- Visit FBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortressbiotech.com.
FBIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
FBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.14||52-week high||$3.11|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||517,228|
|50-day MA||$2.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.84||Market Cap||151.47M|
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO) Company Bio
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.