Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FBIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FBIO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FBIO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.14% of US stocks).
FBIO Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, FBIO has reported earnings growth of 285.44%, putting it ahead of 94.15% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FBIO is more volatile than 89.06% of stocks we're observing.
- FORTRESS BIOTECH INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -49.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 11.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FORTRESS BIOTECH INC are TVTX, INSM, APM, TDUP, and ZLAB.
- FBIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORTRESS BIOTECH INC's official web site, go to www.fortressbiotech.com.
FBIO Valuation Summary
- FBIO's price/earnings ratio is -0.9; this is 104.59% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 132 months, FBIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIO.
FBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.04%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 83.27%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -55.06%.
The table below shows FBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.81% of graded US stocks.
- FBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.147 -- ranking 224th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MGNX, MTEX, and MNKKQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIO.
The table below shows FBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$3.69|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||507,762|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||94.82M|
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO) Company Bio
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIO Social Stream
Latest FBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTRESS BIOTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIO as an investment opportunity.
Urica Therapeutics Appoints Seasoned Biotech Executive Jay D. Kranzler, M.D., Ph.D., as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Company also strengthens Board of Directors with addition of Stanford Professor Vibeke Strand, M.D., MACR, FACPMIAMI, Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Urica Therapeutics, Inc. (“Urica” or the “Company”) (formerly known as UR-1 Therapeutics, Inc.), a Fortress Biotech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FBIO) (“Fortress”) subsidiary company focused on the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products to treat gout and chronic kidney disease, today announced the appointments of Jay D. Kranzler, M.D., Ph
WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (NASDAQ: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced that James Oliviero, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences. Details are as follows: Cantor Fitzgerald’s Oncology, Hematology & HemeOnc Conference:Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022Time: 1:45 PM ETFormat: Panel Discussion & 1x1 meetingsPanel: Trends and C
MIAMI, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBIO) (“Fortress” or “the Company”), an innovative biopharmaceutical company focused on efficiently acquiring, developing and commercializing or monetizing promising therapeutic products and product candidates, today announced that Lindsay A. Rosenwald, M.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate update virtually at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference and the Company will p
WORCESTER, Mass., Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mustang Bio, Inc. (“Mustang”) (NASDAQ: MBIO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on translating today’s medical breakthroughs in cell and gene therapies into potential cures for hematologic cancers, solid tumors and rare genetic diseases, today announced that Manuel Litchman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences in New York City. Details of the events are as follows:
Journey Medical Corporation Announces 50% Enrollment Milestone Achieved in Phase 3 Clinical Trials Evaluating DFD-29 (Minocycline Modified Release Capsules 40 mg) for the Treatment of Papulopustular Rosacea
Topline data expected in the first half of 2023SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Journey Medical Corporation (NASDAQ: DERM) (“Journey Medical”), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of dermatological conditions, today announced that it has enrolled and randomized over 50 percent of the patients in its Phase 3 clinical program to assess the safety, efficacy and tolerabilit
FBIO Price Returns