Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
FBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.36||52-week high||$17.40|
|Prev. close||$2.17||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$2.38||Avg. volume||147,135|
|50-day MA||$2.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.45||Market Cap||21.10M|
FBIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FBIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FBIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.5% of US stocks.
- FBIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FBIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
FBIO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, FORTRESS BIOTECH INC has a higher such ratio than just 6.61% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of FORTRESS BIOTECH INC's share price is greater than that of 98.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- FORTRESS BIOTECH INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 181.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FBIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PXLW, TDUP, LUMO, CYCN, and BTAI.
- FBIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORTRESS BIOTECH INC's official web site, go to www.fortressbiotech.com.
FBIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, FBIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 101.02% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- Over the past 146 months, FBIO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FBIO.
FBIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 83.27%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.36%.
The table below shows FBIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FBIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FBIO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.81% of graded US stocks.
- FBIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.147 -- ranking 224th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MGNX, MTEX, and MNKKQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FBIO.
The table below shows FBIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO) Company Bio
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
FBIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FBIO Latest Social Stream
View Full FBIO Social Stream
Latest FBIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTRESS BIOTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FBIO as an investment opportunity.
In a notable insider transaction, ROSENWALD LINDSAY A MD, the President, CEO & Chairman, and 10% Owner of Fortress Biotech Inc, has recently increased his stake in the company.
Total consolidated net revenue was $34.8 million in the third quarter of 2023, a 100% increase from total consolidated net revenue of $17.4 million in the second quarter of 2023 Fortress is advancing several late-stage clinical assets with three potential NDA and BLA submissions to FDA through year-end of 2024 across our portfolio1, including a NDA submission for DFD-29 to treat rosacea, anticipated around year-end of 2023 MIAMI, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (Nasdaq:
WORCESTER, Mass., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mustang Bio, Inc. (“Mustang”) (Nasdaq: MBIO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on translating today’s medical breakthroughs in cell and gene therapies into potential cures for difficult-to-treat cancers and rare genetic diseases, today announced financial results and recent corporate highlights for the third quarter that ended September 30, 2023. Manuel Litchman, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Mustang, said, “I
MIAMI, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FBIO) (“Fortress” or “Company”), an innovative biopharmaceutical company focused on efficiently acquiring, developing and commercializing or monetizing promising therapeutic products and product candidates, today announced the closing of its previously announced public offering of an aggregate of 5,885,000 units, consisting of one share of common stock and one warrant to purchase one share of common stock, at a public offer
Checkpoint Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Highlights
Biologics License Application for cosibelimab under review by U.S. FDA; PDUFA goal date of January 3, 2024 Recent publication of cosibelimab pivotal trial results in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (Nasdaq: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, and recent corporate highlights. “The J
FBIO Price Returns