Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO): Price and Financial Metrics
FBIO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.36 for Fortress Biotech Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.31% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FBIO's revenue has grown 36.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.61% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FBIO comes in at -29.25% -- higher than that of just 15.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortress Biotech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RMBS, FOLD, MRUS, CLSN, and LIFE.
- Visit FBIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortressbiotech.com.
FBIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
FBIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.76||52-week high||$3.11|
|Prev. close||$1.71||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||495,446|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||138.09M|
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO) Company Bio
Fortress Biotech, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.