First Bancorp (FBNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FBNC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.24% over the past 5.5 years.
- FBNC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 127,729,000; for context, that's better than 89.02% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FBNC's price: EVI, GHG, CPB, PINC and ATRI.
FBNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding First Bancorp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 48.86% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FBNC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Bancorp offers a higher dividend yield than 30.91% of them.
- FBNC's market cap of approximately $958 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 31.03% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, FBNC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 84.98% of the dividend issuers in our set.
FBNC Dividend Chart
FBNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|