1st Constitution Bancorp (NJ) (FCCY): Price and Financial Metrics
FCCY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.8, 1St Constitution Bancorp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 18.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.64 for 1St Constitution Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 91.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FCCY comes in at 19.74% -- higher than that of 90.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 1St Constitution Bancorp are FVCB, OSBC, HOPE, ABTX, and ESXB.
- Visit FCCY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1stconstitution.com.
FCCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.14||52-week high||$19.51|
|Prev. close||$17.60||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$18.43||Avg. volume||15,644|
|50-day MA||$16.77||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$14.10||Market Cap||185.72M|
1st Constitution Bancorp (NJ) (FCCY) Company Bio
1st Constitution Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for 1st Constitution Bank that provides commercial and retail banking services in the central and northeastern New Jersey areas. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.
FCCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCCY Latest Social Stream
View Full FCCY Social Stream
Latest FCCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1St Constitution Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCCY as an investment opportunity.
1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
1st Constitution Bancorp (NASDAQ:FCCY) Releases Quarterly Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.18 EPS
1st Constitution Bancorp (NASDAQ:FCCY) released its earnings results on Monday. The financial services provider reported $0.59 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.18, MarketWatch Earnings reports. 1st Constitution Bancorp had a return on equity of 9.18% and a net margin of 19.11%. Shares of NASDAQ FCCY […]
1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) declares $0.09/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.21%Payable Feb. 26; for shareholders of record Feb. 12; ex-div Feb. 11.See FCCY Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. The flip side of that is that...
FCCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCCYWant to do more research on 1St Constitution Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!