1st Constitution Bancorp (NJ) (FCCY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCCY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FCCY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.03% of US stocks.
- FCCY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- FCCY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
FCCY Stock Summary
- FCCY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.85%, 1St Constitution Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.22% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FCCY comes in at 51.72% -- higher than that of 95.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCCY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WNEB, BOCH, FFWM, FNCB, and CSTR.
- FCCY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 1St Constitution Bancorp's official web site, go to www.1stconstitution.com.
FCCY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCCY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.45||52-week high||$22.47|
|Prev. close||$18.57||52-week low||$10.84|
|Day high||$18.63||Avg. volume||20,607|
|50-day MA||$18.69||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$15.62||Market Cap||189.41M|
1st Constitution Bancorp (NJ) (FCCY) Company Bio
1st Constitution Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for 1st Constitution Bank that provides commercial and retail banking services in the central and northeastern New Jersey areas. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.
FCCY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCCY Latest Social Stream
View Full FCCY Social Stream
Latest FCCY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1St Constitution Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCCY as an investment opportunity.
1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
FCCY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCCYWant to do more research on 1St Constitution Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch