1st Constitution Bancorp (NJ) (FCCY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FCCY has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 7.99% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- FCCY has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.14%, higher than about merely 10.08% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, FCCY has returned $3,676,000 US dollars, more than only 10.25% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FCCY that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MAS, BF.B, TRNO, SWCH and AMK.
FCCY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FCCY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 73.32% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for 1St Constitution Bancorp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, 1St Constitution Bancorp offers a higher dividend yield than 31.04% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -73.32%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 11% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FCCY has a discount rate lower than just 11% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
FCCY Dividend Chart
FCCY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FCCY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FCCY dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about 1St Constitution Bancorp's dividends? Try the links below:
1St Constitution Bancorp Common Stock (FCCY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for 1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) - Dividend Investor
1St Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha