FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS): Price and Financial Metrics
FDS Stock Summary
- FDS has a higher market value than 84.27% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,696,011,491.
- Of note is the ratio of Factset Research Systems Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FDS's price/sales ratio is 6.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are G, BFAM, TTEK, BR, and RL.
- Visit FDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.factset.com.
FDS Stock Price Chart More Charts
FDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$271.60||52-week high||$305.38|
|Prev. close||$270.38||52-week low||$188.31|
|Day high||$271.75||Avg. volume||338,203|
|50-day MA||$253.95||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$266.75||Market Cap||10.31B|
FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS) Company Bio
FactSet Research provides integrated financial information and analytical applications to investment community in the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.