FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FDS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FDS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- FDS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FDS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 13,281.64, Factset Research Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.78% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Factset Research Systems Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Factset Research Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESNT, NOV, AMSF, WLDN, and GPX.
- Visit FDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.factset.com.
FDS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FDS's EV/EBIT ratio is 263.95% higher, now standing at 31.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FDS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.3.
- FDS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FDS.
FDS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 36.33%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 45.54%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 24.37%.
The table below shows FDS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FDS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FDS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.16% of graded US stocks.
- FDS's asset turnover comes in at 0.73 -- ranking 208th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- BGSF, RGP, and ANSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FDS.
The table below shows FDS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$383.66||52-week high||$390.96|
|Prev. close||$383.77||52-week low||$294.21|
|Day high||$385.88||Avg. volume||202,249|
|50-day MA||$362.53||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$334.49||Market Cap||14.49B|
FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS) Company Bio
FactSet Research provides integrated financial information and analytical applications to investment community in the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
FDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FDS Latest Social Stream
View Full FDS Social Stream
Latest FDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Factset Research Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FDS as an investment opportunity.
FactSet (NYSE: FDS) (NASDAQ: FDS), a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications, and industry-leading service, today announced that it has been selected by Raymond James Ltd. as its market data provider for financial advisors.
NORWALK, Conn., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet (NYSE:FDS) (NASDAQ:FDS), a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications, and industry-leading service, today announced that it has been selected by Raymond James Ltd. as its market data provider for financial advisors in Canada. FactSet is working with Raymond James Ltd. to implement its web-based Wealth Workstation to over 900 wealth management professionals. The virtual implementation will provide them w
The company, Factset Research Systems Inc., is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 9/28/2021 9:18:08 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 9/28/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
NORWALK, Conn., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS), a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications, and industry-leading services, today announced that it will release its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter fiscal 2021, ending August 31, 2021, on Tuesday, September 28, 2021. FactSet will also host a conference call to discuss these results at 11:00 a.m. eastern time on Tuesday, September 28, 2021. The following in
Huber Brings Extensive Finance and Operations Experience, Including 15 Years as a Public Company CFONORWALK, Conn., Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet (NYSE:FDS) (NASDAQ:FDS), a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications, and industry-leading service, today announced the appointment of Linda S. Huber as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). She will join FactSet in early October 2021. Huber brings over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, i
FDS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FDSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Factset Research Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Factset Research Systems Inc (FDS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Factset Research Systems Inc (FDS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Factset Research Systems Inc (FDS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch