Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FELE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.25% -- which is higher than about 77.58% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FELE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: REYN, K, HAPP, PAAS and CL.
FELE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FELE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.8% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FELE, investors may wish to consider are:
- FELE generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the small-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 12.47%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Franklin Electric Co Inc has a beta lower than merely 13.96% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, FELE's provides a return of -79.8% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 12.15% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
FELE Dividend Chart
FELE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FELE dividends?Want to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc Common Stock (FELE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) - Dividend Investor
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha