Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (FELE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FELE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.25%, higher than about 77.53% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FELE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LEJU, DOGZ, HAPP, K and GNSS.
FELE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Franklin Electric Co Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 80.4%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FELE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FELE offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.9% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, FELE has a beta lower than 71.92% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Franklin Electric Co Inc's estimated return of -80.4% surpasses about only 10.66% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
FELE Dividend Chart
FELE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FELE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FELE dividends?Want to do more research on Franklin Electric Co Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Franklin Electric Co Inc Common Stock (FELE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) - Dividend Investor
Franklin Electric Co Inc (FELE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha