FireEye, Inc. (FEYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FEYE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FEYE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.71% of US stocks.
- FEYE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- FEYE ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
FEYE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $4,609,149,118, FireEye Inc has a greater market value than 71.12% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FireEye Inc is higher than 84.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FEYE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 74.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FEYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLDR, NEWR, VRAY, MODN, and HCAT.
- FEYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FireEye Inc's official web site, go to www.fireeye.com.
FEYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FEYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.33||52-week high||$25.53|
|Prev. close||$19.55||52-week low||$10.43|
|Day high||$19.75||Avg. volume||4,948,598|
|50-day MA||$19.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.28||Market Cap||4.61B|
FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) Company Bio
FireEye Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions for detecting, preventing, and resolving cyber-attacks. The Company's cybersecurity solutions combine its virtual-machine technology, threat intelligence and security in a suite of products and services. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milpitas, California.
FEYE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for FireEye Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that FireEye Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 15177.5%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for FireEye Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 81. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 23.52% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- FireEye Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- FireEye Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.03. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 17.29% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FEYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FEYE Latest Social Stream
View Full FEYE Social Stream
Latest FEYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FireEye Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FEYE as an investment opportunity.
If we learned anything in 2020 about the modern workplace and our digital footprints, it was the ongoing importance of solid cybersecurity. A look through the news from the past 18 months reveals the extent of the danger. A few examples will suffice – that identity theft spiked during the pandemic crisis, with the 1.4 million reports to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) doubling the 2019 numbers; that on average, each data breach in 2020 incurred costs of $3.86 million; and that, by the year 2025, cybercrimes are projected to cost the global economy some $10.5 trillion per year.
Photo by Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images After the impressive Q1'21 earnings beat, I remain bullish on FireEye's (FEYE) prospects given the following factors: Improved product strategy leveraging Mandiant (Consulting, managed services, Mandiant Advantage) Potential to add more growth options via endpoint security (marketplace) and Mandiant Advantage Favourable growth...
Shares of cybersecurity firm Darktrace rose as much as 40% in early trading after the stock made its London trading debut today. The company raised £165M in the offering.Darktrace competes with the likes o FireEye (FEYE) and CrowdStrike (CRWD).The company, which offers AI-backed enterprise-wide security, is controversially tied to former Autonomy...
Despite better-than-expected first-quarter results and raised guidance, the company still faces two significant challenges.
Microsoft, Amazon, FireEye, and over 60 other firms teamed up with the FBI for a massive report on how to fight the ransomware crisis sweeping the globe
Summary List Placement A massive new report from 65 organizations warns companies how to respond if they're targeted by cybersecurity's worst problem: Ransomware March video conference calls of the Ransomware Task Force — which includes members from 65 agencies, among them Microsoft, Amazon, FireEye, the FBI, and Europol — "could get pretty heated," according to task force leader Philip Reiner. The task force – which released an 80-page report with recommendations for the White House on Thursday – held frank working session several times a week for three months to hammer out tactics to rein in what may be cybersecurity's worst problem right now. Last year, criminals paralyzed thousands of companies and organizations by locking up their computer networks and demanding a ransom. "The conv...
FEYE Price Returns