FireEye, Inc. (FEYE): Price and Financial Metrics
FEYE Stock Summary
- FireEye Inc's stock had its IPO on September 20, 2013, making it an older stock than only 23.73% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FEYE is currently 59.73, higher than 94.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- FEYE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 73.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FireEye Inc are PSTG, NTNX, PVTL, TTOO, and MODN.
- Visit FEYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fireeye.com.
FEYE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FEYE Price/Volume Stats
FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) Company Bio
FireEye Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions for detecting, preventing, and resolving cyber-attacks. The Company's cybersecurity solutions combine its virtual-machine technology, threat intelligence and security in a suite of products and services. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milpitas, California.