FireEye, Inc. (FEYE): Price and Financial Metrics
FEYE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 141.55, FireEye Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 74.47% of US stocks.
- FEYE's went public 6.36 years ago, making it older than merely 24.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FireEye Inc is higher than 94.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FEYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSTG, RUBI, WK, MODN, and BOX.
- FEYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FireEye Inc's official web site, go to www.fireeye.com.
FEYE Stock Price Chart More Charts
FEYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.61||52-week high||$18.66|
|Prev. close||$16.05||52-week low||$12.66|
|Day high||$15.85||Avg. volume||3,751,047|
|50-day MA||$16.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.28||Market Cap||3.38B|
FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) Company Bio
FireEye Inc. provides cybersecurity solutions for detecting, preventing, and resolving cyber-attacks. The Company's cybersecurity solutions combine its virtual-machine technology, threat intelligence and security in a suite of products and services. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Milpitas, California.
FEYE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for FireEye Inc. To summarize, we found that FireEye Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for FireEye Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -3.11; that's higher than only 15.61% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.25 years comes in at -0.83%; that's greater than only 0.39% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|