First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FFBC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.23% -- which is higher than about only 6.29% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for FFBC has a compound average growth rate of -155.39%, which is higher than just 5.69% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FFBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SVT, YPF, KIQ, TAL and BKSC.
FFBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding First Financial Bancorp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 8.03% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Financial Bancorp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, First Financial Bancorp produces a dividend yield 5.6% -- which falls in the top 13.81%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for FFBC, its beta is lower than merely 20.94% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
FFBC Dividend Chart
FFBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FFBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp and its dividends:
First Financial Bancorp Common Stock (FFBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) - Dividend Investor
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha