First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FFBC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.11%, higher than about just 10.08% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for FFBC has a compound average growth rate of -153.18%, which is higher than merely 5.79% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FFBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RCII, NLOK, WHR, PLD and KMB.
FFBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FFBC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 21.98% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Financial Bancorp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, FFBC offers a dividend yield in the top 13.99% of stocks in our set.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, First Financial Bancorp has a beta lower than just 21.42% of such peers.
FFBC Dividend Chart
FFBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FFBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp and its dividends:
First Financial Bancorp Common Stock (FFBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) - Dividend Investor
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha