First Financial Bancorp. (FFBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FFBC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.17% over the past 5.5 years.
- FFBC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.34%, higher than about 85.9% stocks in our dividend set.
- FFBC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -122.13% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 7.48% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FFBC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SBAC, CANG, NWFL, PJT and RGLD.
FFBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FFBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 23.47% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Financial Bancorp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, FFBC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 81.71% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, First Financial Bancorp has a beta lower than just 15.99% of such peers.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, FFBC's equity discount rate is less than just 17.14% of those stocks.
FFBC Dividend Chart
FFBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFBC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FFBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Financial Bancorp and its dividends:
First Financial Bancorp Common Stock (FFBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) - Dividend Investor
First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha