Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Flushing Financial Corp.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FFIC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- FFIC has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Flushing Financial Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 7.6% of Banking stocks.
- The average analyst price target of FFIC is higher than 27.37% of Financial Services stocks.
- FFIC has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 27.5% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of FFIC is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Flushing Financial Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of FFIC is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is FFIC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!