First Financial Bankshares Inc (FFIN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering First Financial Bankshares Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FFIN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- FFIN has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 8.95% of all US stocks.
- FFIN has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 78% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of FFIN is greater than 26.8% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- FFIN has a greater average analyst price target than 68.57% of Banking stocks.
- First Financial Bankshares Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of FFIN is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- First Financial Bankshares Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for FFIN? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.