Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FISI has less volatility in its price than just 18.67% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for FISI have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FISI's price: AM, KWR, CP, NL and DHI.
FISI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FISI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 4.73% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FISI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FISI offers a dividend yield in the top 13.41% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, FISI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 14.93% of them.
FISI Dividend Chart
FISI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FISI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FISI dividends?Want to do more research on Financial Institutions Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Financial Institutions Inc Common Stock (FISI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) - Dividend Investor
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha