Financial Institutions, Inc. (FISI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FISI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 54,699,000, ranking above 88.86% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for FISI have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FISI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VIRT, ADT, CTIB, YPF and FORTY.
FISI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FISI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 18.28% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Financial Institutions Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Financial Institutions Inc produces a dividend yield 4.99% -- which falls in the top 16.29%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, FISI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 14.69% of them.
FISI Dividend Chart
FISI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FISI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FISI dividends?Want to do more research on Financial Institutions Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Financial Institutions Inc Common Stock (FISI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) - Dividend Investor
Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha