FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FLIR reports less variability in its free cash flow than 84.72% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FLIR's price: ABC, CHRA, ELLO, MIK and HMI.
FLIR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Flir Systems Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 8.04%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Flir Systems Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of -8.04%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 75.4% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Flir Systems Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 75.4% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Flir Systems Inc, its beta is lower than 82.87% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FLIR Dividend Chart
FLIR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|