FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FLIR reports less variability in its free cash flow than 84.72% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FLIR's price: ABC, CHRA, ELLO, MIK and HMI.
FLIR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FLIR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 8.5% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Flir Systems Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 8.5%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 76.61% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FLIR has a discount rate lower than 76.61% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Flir Systems Inc, its beta is lower than 83.64% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FLIR Dividend Chart
FLIR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|