Flex LNG Ltd. (FLNG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 33 -- higher than 98.36% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FLNG has less volatility in its price than 5.96% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- FLNG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.63% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FLNG's price: ORC, PCAR, KWR, VIVO and AEP.
FLNG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FLNG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 23.91%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Flex LNG Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Flex LNG Ltd's dividend yield of 8.5% is in the top 4.75%.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, FLNG is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 17.36% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, FLNG's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 9.4% of them.
FLNG Dividend Chart
FLNG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|