Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLUX POWR Grades
- FLUX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 42.34% of US stocks.
- FLUX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 151 days.
- FLUX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.58% of US stocks).
FLUX Stock Summary
- FLUX has a market capitalization of $39,808,880 -- more than approximately only 7.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Flux Power Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FLUX comes in at -70.05% -- higher than that of only 6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLUX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIGA, SPNS, TELL, CRNT, and ITRI.
- FLUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flux Power Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.fluxpower.com.
FLUX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLUX's price/sales ratio is 155.56% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- FLUX's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 109 months.
- Over the past 109 months, FLUX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLUX.
FLUX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 187.5%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1104.4%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2115.8%.
The table below shows FLUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLUX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.27% of graded US stocks.
- FLUX's asset turnover comes in at 1.195 -- ranking 6th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EAF, BLNK, and AZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLUX.
The table below shows FLUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.22||52-week high||$12.60|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$1.89|
|Day high||$2.29||Avg. volume||78,010|
|50-day MA||$2.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||35.51M|
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) Company Bio
Flux Power Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary Flux Power, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures, and sells rechargeable lithium-ion energy storage systems for electric forklifts, airport ground support equipment, and other industrial motive applications in the United States. It offers battery management system (BMS) that provides cell balancing, monitoring, and error reporting functions for battery systems. The company also provides 24-volt onboard chargers for its Class 3 Walkie LiFT packs; and smart wall mounted chargers to interface with its BMS. The company sells its products directly to small companies, end-users, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as through original equipment manufacturers, lift equipment dealers, and battery distributors. Flux Power Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Vista, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLUX Latest Social Stream
View Full FLUX Social Stream
Latest FLUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flux Power Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLUX as an investment opportunity.
As investors continue to bet on the next evolution of the internet, what are some of the best Web 3.0 cryptos to buy?
H.C. Wainwright analyst Amit Dayal maintained a Buy rating on Flux Power Holdings (FLUX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $3.47, close to its 52-week low of $3.00. According to TipRanks.com, Dayal is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 53.0% and a 45.0% success rate. Dayal covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as TOMI Environmental Solutions, Pioneer Power Solutions, and Renovare Environmental. Currently, the analyst consensus on Flux Power Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.00.
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -45.45% and 3.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VISTA, Calif., February 10, 2022--Flux Power Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Investment company Formidable Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Flux Power Holdings Inc, BP PLC, BHP Group, SilverCrest Metals Inc, Nutrien, sells Eaton Vance Tax-Mgd Glbl Div Eq Inc, EATON VANCE TAX ADVANTAGED DIVIDEND INCOME FUND, GAMCO Global Gold Natural Resources & Income Trust, Eaton Vance Tax-advtgd Global Divid Oppo, Advent Claymore Convt Security & Income Fund during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Formidable Asset
FLUX Price Returns
Continue Researching FLUXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flux Power Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch