Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLUX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLUX is 4.53 -- better than 89.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 63.4%, FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.49% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC comes in at 92.31%, a number that bests 90.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TACT, BKYI, SOFO, NEON, and KNDI.
- Visit FLUX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluxpower.com.
FLUX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLUX's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- FLUX's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.1 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLUX.
FLUX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -81.74%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 47.22%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -214.87%.
The table below shows FLUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLUX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.27% of graded US stocks.
- FLUX's asset turnover comes in at 1.195 -- ranking 6th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EAF, BLNK, and AZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLUX.
The table below shows FLUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.29||52-week high||$5.45|
|Prev. close||$4.10||52-week low||$1.89|
|Day high||$4.51||Avg. volume||57,697|
|50-day MA||$3.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.77||Market Cap||68.76M|
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) Company Bio
Flux Power Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary Flux Power, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures, and sells rechargeable lithium-ion energy storage systems for electric forklifts, airport ground support equipment, and other industrial motive applications in the United States. It offers battery management system (BMS) that provides cell balancing, monitoring, and error reporting functions for battery systems. The company also provides 24-volt onboard chargers for its Class 3 Walkie LiFT packs; and smart wall mounted chargers to interface with its BMS. The company sells its products directly to small companies, end-users, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as through original equipment manufacturers, lift equipment dealers, and battery distributors. Flux Power Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Vista, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLUX Latest Social Stream
View Full FLUX Social Stream
Latest FLUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLUX as an investment opportunity.
VISTA, Calif., November 15, 2022--Flux Power Announces Expanded Executive Role
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and 15.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
VISTA, Calif., November 10, 2022--Flux Power Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results, Management to Host Conference Call Today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Flux Power to Host Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
VISTA, Calif., October 25, 2022--Flux Power to Host Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
VISTA, Calif., October 04, 2022--Flux Power to Present at MicroCap Rodeo Windy City Roundup Conference
FLUX Price Returns
Continue Researching FLUXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flux Power Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch