Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLUX POWR Grades
- FLUX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.19% of US stocks.
- FLUX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FLUX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FLUX Stock Summary
- For FLUX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.4% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Flux Power Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FLUX is more volatile than 89.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLUX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPNS, SIGA, CLPT, IBIO, and VJET.
- Visit FLUX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fluxpower.com.
FLUX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLUX's price/sales ratio is 155.56% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- FLUX's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 109 months.
- Over the past 109 months, FLUX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLUX.
FLUX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 32.5%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 100%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 100%.
The table below shows FLUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLUX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.44% of graded US stocks.
- FLUX's asset turnover comes in at 1.195 -- ranking 6th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EAF, BLNK, and AZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLUX.
The table below shows FLUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.69||52-week high||$22.50|
|Prev. close||$6.00||52-week low||$4.75|
|Day high||$6.04||Avg. volume||192,616|
|50-day MA||$6.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.77||Market Cap||90.97M|
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) Company Bio
Flux Power Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary Flux Power, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures, and sells rechargeable lithium-ion energy storage systems for electric forklifts, airport ground support equipment, and other industrial motive applications in the United States. It offers battery management system (BMS) that provides cell balancing, monitoring, and error reporting functions for battery systems. The company also provides 24-volt onboard chargers for its Class 3 Walkie LiFT packs; and smart wall mounted chargers to interface with its BMS. The company sells its products directly to small companies, end-users, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as through original equipment manufacturers, lift equipment dealers, and battery distributors. Flux Power Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Vista, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLUX Latest Social Stream
View Full FLUX Social Stream
Latest FLUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flux Power Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLUX as an investment opportunity.
As we head into the tail end of the year, markets are giving conflicting signals. The steady upward movement, that we saw in all of the main indexes through much of the year, has given way to short-term slips and increased volatility. Inflation is up, the job market remains stuck in an ugly combination of stubborn unemployment and record-high levels of job openings, all while Congress and the Biden Administration are looking less and less capable of passing a set of aggressive spending plans. Ma
Flux Power Announces Closing of $15 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced at a Premium to Market
VISTA, Calif., September 27, 2021--Flux Power announces closing of $15 million registered direct offering priced at a premium to market.
VISTA, Calif., September 23, 2021--Flux Power announces $15 million registered direct offering priced at a premium to market.
Flux Power Announces its Fourth Quarter (Q4’21) and Fiscal Year (FY‘21) Financial Results & Company Update Call Scheduled for Monday, September 27, 2021, 4:30 PM ET
VISTA, Calif., September 23, 2021--Flux Power will host a conference call on Monday, September 27th at 4:30 PM ET to discuss its financial results and provide a company update.
VISTA, Calif., September 22, 2021--Flux Power announced FY 2021 revenue increased by 56% to $26.3M; gross margins improved to 22.1%.
FLUX Price Returns
Continue Researching FLUXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flux Power Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch