Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLUX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FLUX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLUX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FLUX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.91% of US stocks).
FLUX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Flux Power Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Flux Power Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Flux Power Holdings Inc comes in at 77.8%, a number that bests 92.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flux Power Holdings Inc are BDR, AIHS, REED, CYRN, and BVH.
- FLUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flux Power Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.fluxpower.com.
FLUX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLUX's price/sales ratio is 55.88% higher, now standing at 5.3.
- FLUX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.7 over the prior 107 months.
- Over the past 107 months, FLUX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLUX.
FLUX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 45.45%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -166.47%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 1104.4%.
The table below shows FLUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.67||52-week high||$22.50|
|Prev. close||$9.46||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$9.78||Avg. volume||184,450|
|50-day MA||$10.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.74||Market Cap||128.16M|
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) Company Bio
Flux Power Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary Flux Power, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures, and sells rechargeable lithium-ion energy storage systems for electric forklifts, airport ground support equipment, and other industrial motive applications in the United States. It offers battery management system (BMS) that provides cell balancing, monitoring, and error reporting functions for battery systems. The company also provides 24-volt onboard chargers for its Class 3 Walkie LiFT packs; and smart wall mounted chargers to interface with its BMS. The company sells its products directly to small companies, end-users, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as through original equipment manufacturers, lift equipment dealers, and battery distributors. Flux Power Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Vista, California.
FLUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLUX Latest Social Stream
View Full FLUX Social Stream
Latest FLUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flux Power Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLUX as an investment opportunity.
VISTA, Calif., July 22, 2021--Flux Power announced that on July 20, 2021, its sales order backlog reached a record $13.7M.
50+ Companies to Present at the Access to Giving Virtual Investor Conference on July 13th - 15th, 2021
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2021 / Access to Giving - an investor conference themed around investor education and advocacy begins next week, July 13th \- 15th, 2021. More than 50 companies are scheduled to conduct virtual presentations over the three-day period as well as 1x1 meetings with qualified investors throughout the event.
If you want to know who really controls Flux Power Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FLUX ), then you'll have to look at the...
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Flux Power Announces FY 2021 Q3 Financial Results & Company Update Conference Call Scheduled for May 13, 2021
Flux Power will release its FY 2021 Q3 financial results on May 13, 2021, followed by a conference call at 4:30 PM ET to discuss its financial results
FLUX Price Returns
Continue Researching FLUXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flux Power Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch