Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX): Price and Financial Metrics
FLUX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.48||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$2.97|
|Day high||$3.48||Avg. volume||52,072|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.30||Market Cap||57.53M|
FLUX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLUX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FLUX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLUX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FLUX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FLUX Stock Summary
- FLUX has a market capitalization of $56,209,735 -- more than approximately just 16.8% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLUX is 8.21 -- better than 95.36% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 116.16%, FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, DAKT, EKSO, AXSM, and APDN.
- FLUX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.fluxpower.com.
FLUX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FLUX's price/earnings ratio is 139.42% lower, now standing at -8.2.
- FLUX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLUX.
FLUX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -73.75%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 322.67%.
The table below shows FLUX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLUX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLUX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.27% of graded US stocks.
- FLUX's asset turnover comes in at 1.195 -- ranking 6th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EAF, BLNK, and AZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLUX.
The table below shows FLUX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (FLUX) Company Bio
Flux Power Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary Flux Power, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures, and sells rechargeable lithium-ion energy storage systems for electric forklifts, airport ground support equipment, and other industrial motive applications in the United States. It offers battery management system (BMS) that provides cell balancing, monitoring, and error reporting functions for battery systems. The company also provides 24-volt onboard chargers for its Class 3 Walkie LiFT packs; and smart wall mounted chargers to interface with its BMS. The company sells its products directly to small companies, end-users, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as through original equipment manufacturers, lift equipment dealers, and battery distributors. Flux Power Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Vista, California.
FLUX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLUX Latest Social Stream
View Full FLUX Social Stream
Latest FLUX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLUX POWER HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLUX as an investment opportunity.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Flux Power Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:FLUX ) business as it appears the...
VISTA, Calif., November 20, 2023--Flux Power to Attend the Benchmark 12th Annual Discovery One-on-One Conference on December 7, 2023
Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLUX) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Flux Power Holdings, Inc. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.13 EPS, expectations were $-0.13. Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Flux Power Holdings First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in […]
VISTA, Calif., November 09, 2023--Flux Power Fiscal Year 2024 First Quarter Financial Results
VISTA, Calif., November 03, 2023--Flux Power Announces Capital Structure Update Including New Credit Facility with Cleveland Capital
FLUX Price Returns
Continue Researching FLUXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flux Power Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flux Power Holdings Inc (FLUX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch