Freddie Mac (FMCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMCC POWR Grades
- FMCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- FMCC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- FMCC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FMCC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.05, Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp is higher than it is for about 99.88% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMCC comes in at -19,572.09% -- higher than that of only 0.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp are EARN, FNMA, ORC, AGM, and NLY.
- FMCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp's official web site, go to www.freddiemac.com.
FMCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMCC's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- FMCC's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 163 months.
- Over the past 163 months, FMCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMCC.
FMCC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 6.6%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 182.28%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.69%.
The table below shows FMCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.61% of graded US stocks.
- FMCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 436th of 437 Banking stocks.
- KFFB, NYCB, and HMST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMCC.
The table below shows FMCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.86||52-week high||$3.08|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||2,511,365|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.77||Market Cap||558.99M|
Freddie Mac (FMCC) Company Bio
Freddie Mac operates in the secondary mortgage market in the United States. The company purchases residential mortgage loans originated by lenders, as well as invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities. It operates through three segments: Single-family Guarantee, Multifamily, and Capital Markets. The Single-family Guarantee segment purchases, securitizes, and guarantees single-family loans; and manages single-family mortgage credit risk. This segment serves mortgage banking companies, commercial banks, regional banks, community banks, credit unions, housing finance agencies, savings institutions, and non-depository financial institutions. The Multifamily segment engages in the purchase, sale, securitization, and guarantee of multifamily loans and securities through the issuance of multifamily K and SB certificates; issuing and guarantying other securitization products; issuing other credit risk transfer products; and provision of other mortgage-related guarantees, as well as post-construction financing to apartment project operators. The Capital Markets segment manages mortgage-related investments portfolio and treasury functions, including interest-rate risk management. It serves banks and other depository institutions, insurance companies, money managers, central banks, pension funds, state and local governments, real estate investment trusts, brokers and dealers, and lenders. Freddie Mac was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMCC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMCC Social Stream
Latest FMCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMCC as an investment opportunity.
Dynex Capital with ticker code (DX) now have 5 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 21.5 and 18.5 calculating the average target price we see 19.7. Now with the previous closing price of 17.5 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 12.6%. The 50 day MA is 17.56 and the 200 moving average now moves to 18.72. The market cap for the company is $604m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Dynex Capital, a mortgage real estate investment trust, invests in mortgage-backed securities (MBS) on a leveraged basis in the United States. It invests in agency and non-agency MBS consisting of residential MBS, co...
MCLEAN, Va., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) recently priced a new offering of Multifamily WI K-Deal Certificates ( WI Certificates ), which are initially backed by cash assets that will be used to purchase the A-M class of a to-be-issued reference K-Deal. Once the reference K-Deal class is issued and purchased by the WI trust, the WI Certificates will be indirectly backed by a pool of fixed-rate multifamily mortgages with predominantly 10-year terms. The company expects to issue approximately $170 million in WI Certificates (Series WI-K132), which are expected to settle on or about September 28, 2021.
MCLEAN, Va., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) (the “Company”) today announced the early tender results as of the Early Tender Time (defined below) in connection with its previously announced offer to purchase for cash up to $650 million aggregate original principal amount (the “Offer”) of its outstanding STACR® (Structured Agency Credit Risk) Debt Notes listed in the table below (the “Notes”). The Company has conducted the Offer in accordance with the terms and condit
Freddie Mac Research Explores Causes for the Appraisal Valuation Gap for Homeowners in Minority Neighborhoods
MCLEAN, Va., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today released an analysis showing that appraisal values are more likely to fall below the contracted sale price of a home in census tracts with a higher share of Black and Latino households, resulting in an appraisal gap. The extent of that gap increases as the percentage of Black and Latino individuals in the census tract increases. The research is based on 12 million appraisals for purchase transactions submitted to Fre
MCLEAN, Va., Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) announces the pricing of the SB90 offering, a multifamily mortgage-backed securitization backed by small balance loans underwritten by Freddie Mac and issued by a third-party trust. The company expects to issue approximately $403 million in SB Certificates (SB90 Certificates), which are expected to settle on or about September 24, 2021. Freddie Mac Small Balance Loans generally range from $1 million to $7.5 million and are generally backed by properties with five or more units. This is the ninth SB Certificate transaction in 2021.
FMCC Price Returns
Continue Researching FMCCWant to see what other sources are saying about Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch