Freddie Mac (FMCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FMCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- FMCC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FMCC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.83% of US stocks).
FMCC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp is higher than it is for about 99.88% of US stocks.
- FMCC's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.09% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMCC comes in at 10,554.2% -- higher than that of 99.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp are FNMA, EARN, ORC, NLY, and AGM.
- Visit FMCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freddiemac.com.
FMCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMCC's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- FMCC's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 163 months.
- Over the past 163 months, FMCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMCC.
FMCC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -72.67%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.55%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 1.24%.
The table below shows FMCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.67% of graded US stocks.
- FMCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 427th of 428 Banking stocks.
- KFFB, NYCB, and LOB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMCC.
The table below shows FMCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$1.52|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.47||Avg. volume||970,679|
|50-day MA||$0.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.81||Market Cap||300.33M|
Freddie Mac (FMCC) Company Bio
Freddie Mac operates in the secondary mortgage market in the United States. The company purchases residential mortgage loans originated by lenders, as well as invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities. It operates through three segments: Single-family Guarantee, Multifamily, and Capital Markets. The Single-family Guarantee segment purchases, securitizes, and guarantees single-family loans; and manages single-family mortgage credit risk. This segment serves mortgage banking companies, commercial banks, regional banks, community banks, credit unions, housing finance agencies, savings institutions, and non-depository financial institutions. The Multifamily segment engages in the purchase, sale, securitization, and guarantee of multifamily loans and securities through the issuance of multifamily K and SB certificates; issuing and guarantying other securitization products; issuing other credit risk transfer products; and provision of other mortgage-related guarantees, as well as post-construction financing to apartment project operators. The Capital Markets segment manages mortgage-related investments portfolio and treasury functions, including interest-rate risk management. It serves banks and other depository institutions, insurance companies, money managers, central banks, pension funds, state and local governments, real estate investment trusts, brokers and dealers, and lenders. Freddie Mac was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMCC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMCC Social Stream
Latest FMCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMCC as an investment opportunity.
Bayview Opportunity Master Fund VIa Trust 2022-INV3 -- Moody's assigns definitive ratings to Bayview Opportunity Master Fund VIa Trust 2022-INV3
Rating Action: Moody's assigns definitive ratings to Bayview Opportunity Master Fund VIa Trust 2022-INV3Global Credit Research - 25 Feb 2022New York, February 25, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has assigned definitive ratings to fifty-seven (57) classes of residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) issued by Bayview Opportunity Master Fund VIa Trust 2022-INV3 (BVINV 2022-3). The ratings range from Aaa (sf) to Baa3 (sf).Bayview Asset Selector VIa, LLC is the sponsor of Bayview Opportunity Master Fund VIa Trust 2022-INV3, a securitization of almost entirely agency-eligible investor (INV) mortgage loans backed by 1,274 fixed rate, non-owner occupied mortgage loans (designated for investment purposes by the borrower), with an aggregate unpaid principal balance (UPB) of ap...
MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac's Single-Family business today announced that its Credit Risk Transfer (CRT) program reported 2021 CRT issuance of nearly $20.0 billion, protecting $828.5 billion in unpaid principal balance of single-family mortgages. In the fourth quarter, CRT issuance of $5.4 billion provided credit protection on $242.9 billion of single-family mortgages. The issuances included STACR® (Structured Agency Credit Risk), ACIS® (Agency Credit Insurance Str
J.P. Morgan Mortgage Trust 2022-LTV1 -- Moody's assigns provisional rating to Class A-1 issued by J.P. Morgan Mortgage Trust 2022-LTV1
Rating Action: Moody's assigns provisional rating to Class A-1 issued by J.P. Morgan Mortgage Trust 2022-LTV1Global Credit Research - 25 Feb 2022New York, February 25, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has assigned a provisional rating to class A-1 of residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) issued by J.P. Morgan Mortgage Trust (JPMMT) 2022-LTV1.JPMMT 2022-LTV1 is the third prime jumbo transaction in 2022 issued by J.P. Morgan Mortgage Acquisition Corporation (JPMMAC), the sponsor and mortgage loan seller, with the underlying loans originated by various originators. The weighted average (WA) loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of the mortgage pool is approximately 88.0%, which is in line with those of the other JPMMT LTV transactions, but higher than other prior JPMMT transactio...
Freddie Mac''s (FMCC) total mortgage portfolio reported an annualized growth rate of 11.2% in January, as per its latest monthly volume summary.Single-family refinance-loan purchase…
MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today posted to its website its Monthly Volume Summary for January 2022, which provides information on Freddie Mac’s mortgage-related portfolios, securities issuance, risk management, delinquencies, debt activities, and other investments. Freddie Mac makes home possible for millions of families and individuals by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Since our creation by Congress in 1970, we’ve made housing more accessibl
FMCC Price Returns
Continue Researching FMCCWant to see what other sources are saying about Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch