Freddie Mac (FMCC): Price and Financial Metrics
FMCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$0.81|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||961,090|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.51||Market Cap||420.33M|
FMCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FMCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.78% of US stocks.
- FMCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 107 days.
- FMCC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FMCC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORP is higher than it is for about 99.88% of US stocks.
- FMCC's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.2% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMCC comes in at 10,786.42% -- higher than that of 99.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNMA, AGM, NLY, IVR, and EARN.
- Visit FMCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freddiemac.com.
FMCC Valuation Summary
- FMCC's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 191 months, FMCC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 395.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMCC.
FMCC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -68.75%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3086.89%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -100%.
The table below shows FMCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.67% of graded US stocks.
- FMCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.008 -- ranking 427th of 428 Banking stocks.
- KFFB, NYCB, and LOB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMCC.
The table below shows FMCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Freddie Mac (FMCC) Company Bio
Freddie Mac operates in the secondary mortgage market in the United States. The company purchases residential mortgage loans originated by lenders, as well as invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities. It operates through three segments: Single-family Guarantee, Multifamily, and Capital Markets. The Single-family Guarantee segment purchases, securitizes, and guarantees single-family loans; and manages single-family mortgage credit risk. This segment serves mortgage banking companies, commercial banks, regional banks, community banks, credit unions, housing finance agencies, savings institutions, and non-depository financial institutions. The Multifamily segment engages in the purchase, sale, securitization, and guarantee of multifamily loans and securities through the issuance of multifamily K and SB certificates; issuing and guarantying other securitization products; issuing other credit risk transfer products; and provision of other mortgage-related guarantees, as well as post-construction financing to apartment project operators. The Capital Markets segment manages mortgage-related investments portfolio and treasury functions, including interest-rate risk management. It serves banks and other depository institutions, insurance companies, money managers, central banks, pension funds, state and local governments, real estate investment trusts, brokers and dealers, and lenders. Freddie Mac was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia.
FMCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMCC Latest Social Stream
View Full FMCC Social Stream
Latest FMCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMCC as an investment opportunity.
Mortgage rates dropped significantly in recent weeks. However, many homebuyers are still waiting on the sidelines to see if rates ease more.
The average long-term U.S. mortgage rate fell for the fourth time in as many weeks, more positive news for prospective homebuyers who have been held back by sharply higher borrowing costs and heightened competition for relatively few homes for sale. The latest decline brought the average rate on a 30-year mortgage down to 7.29% from 7.44% last week, mortgage buyer Freddie Mac said Wednesday. Despite the recent pullback, the average rate on a 30-year home loan is still sharply higher than just two years ago, when it was around 3%.
Mortgage rates fell again in the most recent week, as inflation showed signs of slowing. It’s the fourth consecutive week of tumbling rates after rising for seven straight weeks.
Primary Mortgage Market Survey® U.S. weekly average mortgage rates as of 11/22/2023. MCLEAN, Va., Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today released the results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey® (PMMS®), showing the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 7.29 percent. This week’s results include an adjustment for the observance of Thanksgiving. “Mortgage rates continued to decrease heading into the Thanksgiving holiday,” said Sam Khater, Freddie Mac’s Chief Econo
(Bloomberg) -- Mortgage rates in the US continued their slide, reaching the lowest level since mid-September.Most Read from BloombergAltman Returns as OpenAI CEO in Chaotic Win for MicrosoftMcKinsey and Its Peers Are Facing the Wildest Headwinds in YearsHulu for $1, Max for $3: Streaming Services Slash Prices This Black FridayOpenAI Engineers Earning $800,000 a Year Turn Rare Skillset Into LeverageSam Altman, OpenAI Board Open Talks to Negotiate His Possible ReturnThe average for a 30-year, fixe
FMCC Price Returns
Continue Researching FMCCWant to see what other sources are saying about Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp (FMCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch