F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FNB's comes in at 0.04 -- better than 81.52% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- FNB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 15.15% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for FNB has a compound average growth rate of -92.27%, which is higher than just 9.25% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FNB's price: LFC, XEL, AEP, UTL and WHG.
FNB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FNB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 13.55%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Fnb Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 3 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 85.71% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Fnb Corp, its beta is lower than merely 11.58% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FNB Dividend Chart
FNB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|