F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FNB has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.18%, higher than about just 6.31% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for FNB has a compound average growth rate of -89.4%, which is higher than merely 9.55% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FNB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: INFY, CNSL, AM, ZTS and VRSK.
FNB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FNB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 5.35% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Fnb Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, FNB offers a dividend yield in the top 14.17% of stocks in our set.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for FNB, approximately merely 11.44% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FNB Dividend Chart
FNB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|