FedNat Holding Company (FNHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 14.59 -- higher than 97.55% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- FNHC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -1.29; for context, that's better than merely 3.63% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FNHC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AWRE, RVSB, HR, HCKT and OSMT.
FNHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FNHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 111.5% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FNHC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, FedNat Holding Co produces a dividend yield 7.06% -- which falls in the top 8.48999999999999%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, FedNat Holding Co's expected return of 111.5% is higher than 92.53% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FedNat Holding Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.53% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for FedNat Holding Co, its beta is lower than 92.77% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FNHC Dividend Chart
FNHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|