FedNat Holding Company (FNHC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FNHC's comes in at -13.25 -- better than just 7.67% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FNHC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -24,748,000, ranking above only 0.99% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- FNHC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -71.12% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 11.67% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FNHC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GMRE, PRK, ECL, CUB and VICI.
FNHC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FNHC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 93.74% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of FedNat Holding Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, FedNat Holding Co offers a higher dividend yield than 89.88% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 93.74%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 86.9% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FedNat Holding Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 86.9% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for FedNat Holding Co, its beta is lower than 92.94% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FNHC Dividend Chart
FNHC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|