First Bancorp, Inc (ME) (FNLC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FNLC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 93.88% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FNLC's price: ISDR, FDX, COLD, PRPH and ROK.
FNLC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FNLC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 9.12% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Bancorp Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, First Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 5.67% -- which falls in the top 17.75%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Bancorp Inc's expected return of 9.12% is higher than 66.07% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, First Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 66.07% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- FNLC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 27.87% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
FNLC Dividend Chart
FNLC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|