Fox Corporation - (FOXA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2.25 years, FOXA has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 20.55%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FOXA has less fluctuation in its price than 89.77% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FOXA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FE, GO, STRA, ATNI and FMAO.
FOXA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FOXA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 31.5% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fox Corp are:
- The amount of revenue Fox Corp earns annually is around 12 billion; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 28.92%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Fox Corp than it is for 78% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
FOXA Dividend Chart
FOXA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|