Fox Corporation - (FOXA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FOXA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 16.75%.
- FOXA is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.78% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FOXA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MKTX, RGR, NVS, HUM and EQC.
FOXA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Fox Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 35.1% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fox Corp are:
- FOXA generates about 12 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 27.44%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for FOXA than it is for 78.15% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
FOXA Dividend Chart
FOXA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|