Keane Group, Inc. (FRAC): Price and Financial Metrics
FRAC Stock Summary
- Keane Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 20, 2017, making it an older stock than just 8.5% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Keane Group Inc is higher than just 6.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FRAC's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Keane Group Inc are TGA, APRN, VRS, PHX, and NES.
- Visit FRAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to keanegrp.com.
FRAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
FRAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.55||52-week high||$13.91|
|Prev. close||$5.10||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$5.09||Avg. volume||1,277,426|
|50-day MA||$5.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||477.68M|
Keane Group, Inc. (FRAC) Company Bio
Keane Group, Inc. provides integrated well completion services in the United States. Its services include horizontal and vertical fracturing, wireline perforation and logging, and engineered solutions, as well as other value-added service offerings. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Houston, Texas.