First Merchants Corporation (FRME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FRME's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.4%.
- FRME reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.33% over the past 5.51 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FRME's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: APD, PLD, ATAX, JCS and FIS.
FRME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FRME, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 20.72% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FRME, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, FRME's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 67.57% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, FRME boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.3% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FRME's equity discount rate is less than 71.32% of those stocks.
FRME Dividend Chart
FRME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|