First Merchants Corporation (FRME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, FRME has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 7.82%.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for FRME have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FRME's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ULH, BF.B, AAON, RFP and BCC.
FRME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding First Merchants Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 74.15% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FRME, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Merchants Corp's expected return of 74.15% is higher than 83.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, First Merchants Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.83% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, FRME boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.51% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Merchants Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 73.85% of them.
FRME Dividend Chart
FRME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|