First Merchants Corporation (FRME) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FRME's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 6.42%.
- FRME reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.28% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FRME that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LITE, NFE, LNT, ORA and NEU.
FRME Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding First Merchants Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.26% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Merchants Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, First Merchants Corp's dividend yield of 2.77% is in the top 41.28%.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for FRME, its beta is lower than 37.27% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, FRME boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 90.14% of the dividend issuers in our set.
FRME Dividend Chart
FRME Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|