Frontline Ltd. Ordinary Shares (FRO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for FRO has a compound average growth rate of -242.23%, which is higher than merely 3.48% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FRO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HEES, PKX, IRT, TJX and SEM.
FRO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FRO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 178.17% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Frontline Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FRO offers a dividend yield in the top 0.180000000000007% of stocks in our set.
- FRO's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.47% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Frontline Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 88.89% of them.
FRO Dividend Chart
FRO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|