Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FRT's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 6.37% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, FRT generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 5.97% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FRT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MCO, DKS, KMB, APAM and MARPS.
FRT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FRT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 39.82%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Federal Realty Investment Trust are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FRT offers a dividend yield in the top 15.45% of stocks in our set.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Federal Realty Investment Trust has a beta lower than 29.69% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, Federal Realty Investment Trust's estimated return of 39.82% surpasses about 72.57% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
FRT Dividend Chart
FRT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FRT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FRT dividends?Want to do more research on Federal Realty Investment Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Federal Realty Investment Trust Common Stock (FRT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) - Dividend Investor
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha