Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, FRT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 5.84% US-listed dividend payers.
- FRT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 8.79% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FRT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AUBN, BDX, ZTO, RBA and KAR.
FRT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Federal Realty Investment Trust, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 6.55% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Federal Realty Investment Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Federal Realty Investment Trust produces a dividend yield 4.62% -- which falls in the top 18.83%.
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, FRT is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 28.09% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, FRT has a beta lower than 27.72% of them.
FRT Dividend Chart
FRT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FRT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FRT dividends?Want to do more research on Federal Realty Investment Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Federal Realty Investment Trust Common Stock (FRT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) - Dividend Investor
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha