Fifth Street Asset Management Inc. - (FSAM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FSAM reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.51% over the past 2.25 years.
- FSAM has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.66%, higher than about merely 0.26% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FSAM has less volatility in its price than only 0.47% of US stocks in our dividend set.
FSAM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FSAM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1535.22% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FSAM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Fifth Street Asset Management Inc produces a dividend yield 417.7% -- which falls in the top 0%.
- The Fifth Street Asset Management Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 0.18% of dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 99.88% of companies in the same revenue class.
FSAM Dividend Chart
FSAM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FSAM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FSAM dividends?Want to do more research on Fifth Street Asset Management Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Fifth Street Asset Management Inc Common Stock (FSAM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fifth Street Asset Management Inc (FSAM) - Dividend Investor
Fifth Street Asset Management Inc (FSAM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha