FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FSBW reports less variability in its cash flow than only 2.27% of dividend stocks in our set.
- FSBW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -26,388.68% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 0.15% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FSBW's price: TRIB, GLT, WEN, MOMO and FDS.
FSBW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding FS Bancorp Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 10.7%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for FS Bancorp Inc are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for FS Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 65.39% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- FSBW's market cap of approximately $249 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 35.94% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, FS Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FSBW Dividend Chart
FSBW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|