FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FSBW reports less variability in its cash flow than only 2.27% of dividend stocks in our set.
- FSBW's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -26,388.68% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 0.15% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FSBW's price: TRIB, GLT, WEN, MOMO and FDS.
FSBW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FSBW, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.25% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of FS Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 288 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.6 is greater than only 24.41% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, FS Bancorp Inc's expected return of -67.25% is higher than only 18.82% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FSBW has a discount rate lower than only 18.82% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, FS Bancorp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FSBW Dividend Chart
FSBW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|