Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FSP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.44% -- which is higher than about merely 1% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FSP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DGX, A, SNE, AMGN and HX.
FSP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FSP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 262.3% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Franklin Street Properties Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Franklin Street Properties Corp's dividend yield of 6.04% is in the top 9.95%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 84.1% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Franklin Street Properties Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.74% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FSP Dividend Chart
FSP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FSP dividends?Want to do more research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Franklin Street Properties Corp Common Stock (FSP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) - Dividend Investor
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha