FirstService Corporation (FSV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FSV's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.48%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FSV's comes in at -9.19 -- better than only 13.8% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of history, this is the 19th consecutive quarter dividends for FSV have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FSV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FTV, CAG, CMO, EQIX and TG.
FSV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FSV, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 77.68%. Digging deeper, the aspects of FirstService Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, FirstService Corp's dividend yield of 0.47% is in the bottom 4.95%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, FirstService Corp's expected return of -77.68% is higher than only 1.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FirstService Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 1.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, FSV's equity discount rate is less than 94.44% of those stocks.
FSV Dividend Chart
FSV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|