FirstService Corporation (FSV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, FSV has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.96%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FSV's comes in at -8.49 -- better than merely 19.05% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for FSV have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FSV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RMAX, CMS, UTI, REYN and PWOD.
FSV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FSV, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 81.93%. Digging deeper, the aspects of FirstService Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, FirstService Corp produces a dividend yield 0.4% -- which falls in the bottom 4.57%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -81.93%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 5.76% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FSV has a discount rate lower than 5.76% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $8 billion, FSV is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 94.88% of stocks.
FSV Dividend Chart
FSV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|