frontdoor inc (FTDR) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering frontdoor inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FTDR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of FTDR is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- FTDR has a greater average analyst price target than 70.4% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of FTDR is greater than 70.12% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- FTDR has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 67.44% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- frontdoor inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 61.34% of all US stocks.
- frontdoor inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 60.62% of Consumer Cyclical stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of FTDR is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding FTDR using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.