Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for FULT has a compound average growth rate of -47.69%, which is higher than merely 15% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FULT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KAR, SPTN, HMG, SNN and WMT.
FULT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Fulton Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 12.9% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fulton Financial Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Fulton Financial Corp's dividend yield of 4.07% is in the top 25.15%.
- Fulton Financial Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 25.96% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- FULT's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.29% of them.
FULT Dividend Chart
FULT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|