Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 0.12 -- higher than 82.08% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- FULT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 14.87% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FULT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KSU, AMSWA, MUX, WEN and CHDN.
FULT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FULT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 39.62% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FULT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FULT offers a dividend yield in the top 19.78% of stocks in our set.
- Fulton Financial Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 28.07% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- FULT's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 77.04% of them.
FULT Dividend Chart
FULT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|