Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FULT has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.13%, higher than about only 11.1% stocks in our dividend set.
- FULT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -48.55% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than merely 15.42% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FULT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PHM, RRC, BWA, MNRO and CORR.
FULT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Fulton Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 12.9% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fulton Financial Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Fulton Financial Corp's dividend yield of 4.07% is in the top 25.15%.
- Fulton Financial Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 25.96% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- FULT's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 75.29% of them.
FULT Dividend Chart
FULT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|