First United Corporation (FUNC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, FUNC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 6.74% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, FUNC has returned $3,665,000 US dollars, more than only 10.29% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FUNC's price: HWKN, INGR, ULH, ESLT and MA.
FUNC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding First United Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 12.75%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First United Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, FUNC offers a dividend yield in the top 36.13% of stocks in our set.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for First United Corp, its beta is lower than 89.51% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, First United Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 66.01% of them.
FUNC Dividend Chart
FUNC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|