Genpact Limited (G) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that G has less volatility in its price than 83.35% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with G's price: AAON, XLNX, SJW, RPRX and MELI.
G Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Genpact LTD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 78.85%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Genpact LTD are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, G offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.89% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Genpact LTD's estimated return of -78.85% surpasses about just 16.04% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Genpact LTD, its beta is lower than 27.56% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
G Dividend Chart
G Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|