Genpact Limited (G) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that G has less volatility in its price than 93.01% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with G that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PFE, VST, VZ, GSK and MRTN.
G Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Genpact LTD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.74% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of G, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Genpact LTD's dividend yield of 0.95% is in the bottom 17.41%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Genpact LTD's estimated return of -76.74% surpasses about only 15.16% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Genpact LTD than it is for only 21.43% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
G Dividend Chart
G Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|