German American Bancorp, Inc. (GABC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GABC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 84,473,000, ranking above 89.42% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GABC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: O, FORTY, HFFG, ALCO and WING.
GABC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GABC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 44.34%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GABC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for GABC than it is for 81.45% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, GABC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 76.99% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, German American Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 84.32% of them.
GABC Dividend Chart
GABC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GABC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GABC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on German American Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
German American Bancorp Inc Common Stock (GABC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) - Dividend Investor
German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha