German American Bancorp, Inc. (GABC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GABC has less volatility in its price than 93.71% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GABC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SR, ARCH, IVR, POWI and AIV.
GABC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding German American Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 41.75% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of German American Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, German American Bancorp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 30.71% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for GABC than it is for 82.48% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, GABC's equity discount rate is less than 85.04% of those stocks.
GABC Dividend Chart
GABC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GABC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GABC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on German American Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
German American Bancorp Inc Common Stock (GABC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) - Dividend Investor
German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha