German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering German American Bancorp Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GABC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of GABC is lower than 77.05% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of GABC is higher than 73.85% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- GABC has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 26.97% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- GABC has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 36.47% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of GABC is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of GABC is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
- GABC has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for GABC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.