Gain Therapeutics, Inc. (GANX): Price and Financial Metrics
GANX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.20||52-week high||$6.19|
|Prev. close||$2.14||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||55,626|
|50-day MA||$2.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.01||Market Cap||28.40M|
GANX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GANX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GANX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GANX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GANX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
GANX Stock Summary
- GAIN THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on March 18, 2021, making it an older stock than only 8.31% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 630.6, GAIN THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 99.37% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GAIN THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -73.81%, a number that bests just 2.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GAIN THERAPEUTICS INC are ONVO, ASTC, OMIC, WATT, and NWBO.
- Visit GANX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gaintherapeutics.com.
GANX Valuation Summary
- GANX's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.4; this is 114.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GANX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 33.8 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GANX.
Gain Therapeutics, Inc. (GANX) Company Bio
Gain Therapeutics, Inc., a development stage biotechnology company, develops novel therapeutics to treat rare genetic and neurological disorders caused by protein misfolding in Switzerland and Spain. The company through its in-licensed proprietary Site-Directed Enzyme Enhancement Therapy platform, discovers novel allosteric sites on misfolded proteins, identifies proprietary binding sites, and restores protein folding. It has a research collaboration agreement with Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd. for the research and development of structurally targeted allosteric regulators to restore functional activity of defective lysosomal enzymes in rare genetic and demyelinating diseases. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
GANX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GANX Latest Social Stream
View Full GANX Social Stream
Latest GANX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAIN THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GANX as an investment opportunity.
Gain Therapeutics (GANX) to issue secondary shares and warrants, diluting its current shareholder base. The company plans to raise $9.4 million in gross proceeds from this issue.
Gain Therapeutics Announces Pricing of $9.4 Million Public Offering and Concurrent Private Placement of Common Stock and Warrants
BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gain Therapeutics, Inc. (“Gain” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: GANX) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 2,213,044 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,106,522 shares of its common stock at a combined public offering price of $2.005 per share and accompanying warrant. The public offering price for each set of two shares of common stock and accompanying warrant to purchase one share o
BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gain Therapeutics, Inc. (“Gain” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: GANX) today announced that it is proposing to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase common stock in an underwritten public offering. Gain expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock and/or the warrants offered in the offering. All of the shares of common stock
Phase 1 clinical study of GT-02287 initiated; dosing escalation on scheduleBETHESDA, Md., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gain Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GANX) (“Gain”, or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leading the discovery and development of the next generation of allosteric small molecule therapies, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, and highlighted recent corporate progress. “With the compelling preclinical data we pre
Gain Therapeutics stock is on the move Wednesday as investors in GANX react to updated clinical trial news from the company.
GANX Price Returns