Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GBCI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.76% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GBCI's price: SLGN, UTI, JFIN, NI and FMS.
GBCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Glacier Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 18.97% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Glacier Bancorp Inc are:
- GBCI's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 62.88% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, GBCI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 63.55% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, GBCI's equity discount rate is less than 70.81% of those stocks.
GBCI Dividend Chart
GBCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|