Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GBCI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.45% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GBCI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GNSS, CPB, ENIC, RDY and AZN.
GBCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GBCI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 24.02% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Glacier Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 75.34% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Glacier Bancorp Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 69.33% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for GBCI, approximately only 22.55% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
GBCI Dividend Chart
GBCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|