Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GBCI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.01% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GBCI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TER, IIPR, MAXR, SAP and JE.
GBCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GBCI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 6.5% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Glacier Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- GBCI's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 61.48% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, GBCI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 68.16% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Glacier Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 60.08% of them.
GBCI Dividend Chart
GBCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|