Global Indemnity Group LLC (GBLI) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering GBLI.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GBLI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- GBLI has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than just about none of of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of GBLI is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- GBLI has a greater average analyst price target than 70.97% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Global Indemnity Group LLC's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 31.84% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- GBLI has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Global Indemnity Group LLC's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Global Indemnity Group LLC's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for GBLI? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.