Greenbrier Companies Inc (GBX) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Greenbrier Companies Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
GBX's average price target has moved up $11.2 over the prior 8 days.
GBX Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Greenbrier Companies Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 11.43% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of GBX is lower than practically none of Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- GBX has a greater average analyst price target than 76.55% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of GBX is greater than 67.94% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- GBX has a greater NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding GBX using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.