GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (GCAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GCAP Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, GCAP has reported earnings growth of -107.7%, putting it ahead of only 12.67% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GCAP's revenue has grown -15.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.21% of US companies in our set.
- GAIN Capital Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 47.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GAIN Capital Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BNED, MTW, LBY, FSTR, and JE.
- Visit GCAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gaincapital.com.
GCAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
GCAP Price/Volume Stats
GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (GCAP) Company Bio
GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. provides trading services and solutions to retail and institutional customers worldwide. It offers access to a range of financial products, including spot forex, precious metals, spread bets, and contracts for differences on commodities, indices, individual equities and interest rate products, and over-the-counter options on forex; and exchange-traded products, such as futures and options on futures to retail customers through FOREX.com, as well as through introducing brokers and white label partners. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Bedminster, New Jersey.