Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, GCBC has issued more dividends than 9.24% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GCBC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 83.93% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, GCBC has returned $2,392,000 US dollars -- more than 7.78% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GCBC's price: PEGA, TG, AWK, SJW and INTZ.
GCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GCBC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 47.4% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GCBC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 272 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 24.46% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- GCBC's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 28.57% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Greene County Bancorp Inc, its beta is lower than 73.25% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GCBC Dividend Chart
GCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GCBC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GCBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Greene County Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Greene County Bancorp Inc Common Stock (GCBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) - Dividend Investor
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha