Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, GCBC has issued more dividends than 9.24% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GCBC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 83.93% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, GCBC has returned $2,392,000 US dollars -- more than 7.78% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GCBC's price: PEGA, TG, AWK, SJW and INTZ.
GCBC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Greene County Bancorp Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.56% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Greene County Bancorp Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 438 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.05 is greater than just 10.8% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for GCBC, approximately 87.54% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, GCBC's equity discount rate is less than 91.83% of those stocks.
GCBC Dividend Chart
GCBC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GCBC Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GCBC dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Greene County Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Greene County Bancorp Inc Common Stock (GCBC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) - Dividend Investor
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha