Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDEN POWR Grades
- GDEN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.49% of US stocks.
- GDEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- GDEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 27.32% of US stocks).
GDEN Stock Summary
- Golden Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.71% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GDEN has reported earnings growth of -377.06%, putting it ahead of merely 5.87% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GDEN is more volatile than 93.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RM, NXST, AP, DLHC, and RLGY.
- Visit GDEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GDEN's price/sales ratio is 14.29% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- GDEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- GDEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDEN.
GDEN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.22%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -69.69%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -22.75%.
The table below shows GDEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.46% of graded US stocks.
- GDEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 12th of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- CIDM, CPHC, and SIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDEN.
The table below shows GDEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.65||52-week high||$54.86|
|Prev. close||$45.39||52-week low||$12.25|
|Day high||$45.82||Avg. volume||196,447|
|50-day MA||$46.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.74||Market Cap||1.32B|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDEN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDEN Social Stream
Latest GDEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golden Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDEN as an investment opportunity.
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) hurt by news of tougher Macau casinos rules and coronavirus pandemic.
Wynn Resorts' (WYNN) WynnBET turns sports betting partner for New York Jets. The association involves WynnBET as the presenting partner of the team's flagship podcast network.
MGM Resorts' (MGM) BetMGM, in collaboration with Everi Digital, unveils custom-themed game Borgata 777 Respin.
The casino sector is one part of the broader gaming industry focused on leisure and resort properties and casino gaming activities. The sector also includes companies involved in online gambling. Big-name casino companies in the sector include Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN), and MGM Resorts International (MGM).
Experts feel that the casino industry is recovering at a faster rate than expected and is on track to surpass $44 billion in revenues this year. This would help stocks like BYD, CNTY, GDEN and RRR.
GDEN Price Returns
Continue Researching GDENWant to do more research on Golden Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch