Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.04||52-week high||$47.49|
|Prev. close||$36.59||52-week low||$30.38|
|Day high||$37.24||Avg. volume||178,055|
|50-day MA||$34.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.14||Market Cap||1.06B|
GDEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDEN POWR Grades
- GDEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.78% of US stocks.
- GDEN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GDEN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GDEN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.74, GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 3.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GDEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.67% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACA, NC, ATEX, OCX, and SAIC.
- GDEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Valuation Summary
- GDEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.2; this is 1.12% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GDEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDEN.
GDEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 55.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -45.87%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 163.47%.
The table below shows GDEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.23% of graded US stocks.
- GDEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 11th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CIDM, SIX, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDEN.
The table below shows GDEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
GDEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDEN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDEN Social Stream
Latest GDEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDEN as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDEN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Golden Entertainment Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal remarks. Please note, this […]
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Company's financial performance shows significant improvement with net income per share reaching $7.83
LAS VEGAS, November 02, 2023--Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: GDEN) ("Golden" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
GDEN Price Returns
Continue Researching GDENWant to do more research on Golden Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch