Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GDEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDEN is 4.3 -- better than 90.68% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.59 for Golden Entertainment Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.98% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GDEN has reported earnings growth of -305.62%, putting it ahead of merely 6.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Golden Entertainment Inc are LILA, CWT, RRR, FRHC, and ADT.
- GDEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Golden Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.70||52-week high||$30.89|
|Prev. close||$29.64||52-week low||$7.11|
|Day high||$30.38||Avg. volume||156,282|
|50-day MA||$25.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.55||Market Cap||836.32M|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
GDEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Golden Entertainment Inc. To summarize, we found that Golden Entertainment Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GDEN, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 38% of its capital from equity, and 62% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 11.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Golden Entertainment Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GDEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDEN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDEN Social Stream
Latest GDEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golden Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDEN as an investment opportunity.
Golden Entertainment to Report 2021 First Quarter Results on May 6 and Host Conference Call and Webcast
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDEN) ("Golden Entertainment" or the "Company") announced today that it will release its 2021 first quarter financial results after the market closes on Thursday, May 6, 2021, and host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) that day. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public.
Wynn Resorts (WYNN) WynnBET collaborates with Minute Media to produce targeted sports, entertainment as well as lifestyle video and audio content.
Golden Entertainment, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GDEN ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would...
Golden Entertainment (GDEN) is seeing positive earnings estimate revisions, suggesting that it could be a solid choice for investors.
MGM Resorts (MGM) benefit from robust sports betting business and solid growth prospects in Macau.
GDEN Price Returns
Continue Researching GDENWant to do more research on Golden Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch