Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GDEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GDEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.83% of US stocks).
GDEN Stock Summary
- Golden Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.23% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Golden Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of -433.73%; that's higher than merely 4.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GDEN's revenue has grown 57.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.2% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSP, DLHC, WETF, VRTS, and GTLS.
- Visit GDEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GDEN's price/sales ratio is 14.29% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- GDEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- GDEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDEN.
GDEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 365.65%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 348.38%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.91%.
The table below shows GDEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.23% of graded US stocks.
- GDEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 11th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CIDM, SIX, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDEN.
The table below shows GDEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.72||52-week high||$59.96|
|Prev. close||$39.55||52-week low||$38.21|
|Day high||$40.74||Avg. volume||337,690|
|50-day MA||$45.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.14||Market Cap||1.18B|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDEN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDEN Social Stream
Latest GDEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golden Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDEN as an investment opportunity.
Golden Entertainment, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Golden Entertainment, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Golden Entertainment, Inc.Global Credit Research - 22 Feb 2022New York, February 22, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Golden Entertainment, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to a...
Golden Entertainment press release (NASDAQ:GDEN): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.59 misses by $0.07. Revenue of $282M (+37.2% Y/Y) beats by $15.95M....
The following slide deck was published by Golden Entertainment, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Golden Entertainment (GDEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.61% and 6.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LAS VEGAS, February 17, 2022--Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: GDEN) ("Golden Entertainment" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
GDEN Price Returns
Continue Researching GDENWant to do more research on Golden Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch