Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GDEN Stock Summary
- Golden Entertainment Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.27% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Golden Entertainment Inc is higher than merely 18.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GDEN comes in at -22.62% -- higher than that of merely 13.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Golden Entertainment Inc are EVC, RLGY, MTW, MDCA, and TAST.
- GDEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Golden Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.51||52-week high||$21.67|
|Prev. close||$21.16||52-week low||$12.32|
|Day high||$21.67||Avg. volume||79,536|
|50-day MA||$19.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.52||Market Cap||598.02M|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
GDEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Golden Entertainment Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Golden Entertainment Inc ranked in the 85st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 550.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Golden Entertainment Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 31. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 12.4% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Golden Entertainment Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.33. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 20.15% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|