Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.51||52-week high||$50.47|
|Prev. close||$43.74||52-week low||$32.53|
|Day high||$44.00||Avg. volume||177,789|
|50-day MA||$41.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.54||Market Cap||1.23B|
GDEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDEN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GDEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDEN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GDEN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
GDEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDEN is 3.19 -- better than 83.77% of US stocks.
- The volatility of GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC's share price is greater than that of merely 7.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GDEN comes in at 10.58% -- higher than that of 82.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ECPG, OLPX, UONE, PENN, and VRTS.
- GDEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC's official web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Valuation Summary
- GDEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.2; this is 2.53% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GDEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 139.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDEN.
GDEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 55.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -45.87%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 163.47%.
The table below shows GDEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.23% of graded US stocks.
- GDEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 11th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CIDM, SIX, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDEN.
The table below shows GDEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDEN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GDEN, see our GDEN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$61.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDEN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDEN Social Stream
Latest GDEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLDEN ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDEN as an investment opportunity.
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDEN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDEN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 10, 2023 Golden Entertainment, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.38 EPS, expectations were $0.54. Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Golden Entertainment First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are […]
Q1 2023 Golden Entertainment Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Golden Entertainment Inc Earnings Call
Compared to Estimates, Golden Entertainment (GDEN) Q1 Earnings: A Look at Key Metrics
The headline numbers for Golden Entertainment (GDEN) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended March 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Golden Entertainment (GDEN) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Golden Entertainment (GDEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.83% and 0.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Golden Entertainment Reports 2023 First Quarter Results
LAS VEGAS, May 10, 2023--Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: GDEN) ("Golden Entertainment" or the "Company") today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
GDEN Price Returns
Continue Researching GDENWant to do more research on Golden Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...