Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDEN POWR Grades
- GDEN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDEN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 160 days.
- GDEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.43% of US stocks).
GDEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDEN is 3.34 -- better than 86.12% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.1 for Golden Entertainment Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.72% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GDEN has reported earnings growth of -439.29%, putting it ahead of merely 4.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Golden Entertainment Inc are PENN, OPRT, DLHC, WETF, and RM.
- GDEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Golden Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GDEN's price/sales ratio is 14.29% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- GDEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- GDEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDEN.
GDEN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 125.72%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -51.8%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -69.69%.
The table below shows GDEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDEN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.23% of graded US stocks.
- GDEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.584 -- ranking 11th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CIDM, SIX, and FUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDEN.
The table below shows GDEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.60||52-week high||$54.86|
|Prev. close||$44.93||52-week low||$16.51|
|Day high||$45.51||Avg. volume||139,758|
|50-day MA||$48.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.21||Market Cap||1.30B|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDEN Latest Social Stream
View Full GDEN Social Stream
Latest GDEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golden Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDEN as an investment opportunity.
The casino sector is one part of the broader gaming industry focused on leisure and resort properties and casino gaming activities. Big-name casino companies in the sector include Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN), and MGM Resorts International (MGM).
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 867 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of September 30th. In this […]
Zacks Investment Research lowered shares of Golden Entertainment (NASDAQ:GDEN) from a strong-buy rating to a hold rating in a research note published on Wednesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Golden Entertainment, Inc. is a diverse gaming company which offers casino, distribute gaming and lottery services. The companys gaming divisions consists of Golden Casino Group, 
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Hillsdale Investment Management Inc. Cuts Stock Holdings in Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDEN)
Hillsdale Investment Management Inc. reduced its position in shares of Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDEN) by 1.6% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 123,250 shares of the companys stock after selling 2,000 shares during the period. Hillsdale Investment Management Inc. 
GDEN Price Returns
Continue Researching GDENWant to do more research on Golden Entertainment Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golden Entertainment Inc (GDEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch