Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GDEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDEN is 4.09 -- better than 89.01% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.56 for Golden Entertainment Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Golden Entertainment Inc is reporting a growth rate of -335.52%; that's higher than merely 5.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Golden Entertainment Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNTY, OTEL, LILA, CNK, and CNSL.
- GDEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Golden Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.goldenent.com.
GDEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.45||52-week high||$21.67|
|Prev. close||$20.44||52-week low||$3.55|
|Day high||$20.17||Avg. volume||120,920|
|50-day MA||$18.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.65||Market Cap||548.12M|
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (GDEN) Company Bio
Golden Entertainment, Inc. provides gaming, dining, entertainment, and guest services in the United States. The company operates the Pahrump Nugget Hotel & Casino, Gold Town Casino, and Lakeside Casino and RV Park resorts located in Pahrump, Nevada; and the Rocky Gap Resort located in Flintstone, Maryland. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.