General Electric Co (GE) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering General Electric Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GE Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for GE as an investment opportunity.
- General Electric Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- GE has a greater average analyst price target than just about none of of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- General Electric Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 3.85% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of GE is lower than 9.27% of Industrials stocks.
- GE has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 11.54% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- GE has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 55.09% of Industrials stocks.
- General Electric Co's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is GE a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!