Griffon Corporation (GFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.41||52-week high||$51.63|
|Prev. close||$50.56||52-week low||$25.97|
|Day high||$51.63||Avg. volume||460,922|
|50-day MA||$42.92||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$37.93||Market Cap||2.68B|
GFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GFF is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GFF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
GFF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GFF is 8.52 -- better than 95.56% of US stocks.
- GFF's went public 37.95 years ago, making it older than 93.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, GFF has reported earnings growth of -337.02%, putting it ahead of just 3.91% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRIFFON CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EEFT, PATK, SP, AMN, and HCI.
- Visit GFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.griffon.com.
GFF Valuation Summary
- GFF's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 25% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GFF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GFF.
GFF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 879.39%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -254.42%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.48%.
The table below shows GFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GFF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GFF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.26% of graded US stocks.
- GFF's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 24th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PGTI, HLIO, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GFF.
The table below shows GFF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Griffon Corporation (GFF) Company Bio
Griffon Corporation manufactures building products, specialty plastic films, and electronic information and communication systems. The Company's products include garage doors, materials for disposable diapers, disposable health-care products, sensor systems, and information and command and control systems. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in New York, New York.
GFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFF Latest Social Stream
View Full GFF Social Stream
Latest GFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRIFFON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFF as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Griffon's estimated fair value is US$68.33 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price...
Griffon and Clearway Energy have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Griffon, Arcos Dorados, HNI and H&E Equipment have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Griffon's (GFF) stock has offered investors the steady growth and value they look for in the portfolio.
Cash is the most indispensable factor for any company and provides strength and vitality. GFF, ARCO, HNI and HEES are worth buying, given their rising cash flows.
GFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|