Griffon Corporation (GFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.81% of US stocks.
- GFF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GFF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.99% of US stocks).
GFF Stock Summary
- GFF's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Griffon Corp is higher than 94.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that GFF's revenue has grown -8.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Griffon Corp are EIG, LOPE, BAH, SWK, and FIX.
- GFF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Griffon Corp's official web site, go to www.griffon.com.
GFF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GFF's price/sales ratio is 70.59% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, GFF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- GFF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GFF.
GFF Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.06%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.82%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.81%.
The table below shows GFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GFF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GFF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.26% of graded US stocks.
- GFF's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 24th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PGTI, HLIO, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GFF.
The table below shows GFF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.65||52-week high||$31.70|
|Prev. close||$30.17||52-week low||$17.56|
|Day high||$30.21||Avg. volume||397,854|
|50-day MA||$21.96||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$24.16||Market Cap||1.69B|
Griffon Corporation (GFF) Company Bio
Griffon Corporation manufactures building products, specialty plastic films, and electronic information and communication systems. The Company's products include garage doors, materials for disposable diapers, disposable health-care products, sensor systems, and information and command and control systems. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFF Latest Social Stream
View Full GFF Social Stream
Latest GFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Griffon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFF as an investment opportunity.
Barnes Group's (B) fourth-quarter 2021 net sales increase 8% year over year on strong performance across its segments.
NEW YORK, February 17, 2022--Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF) ("Griffon" or "the Company") today announced that, based on a preliminary vote count by its proxy solicitor, shareholders have voted to elect three of the Griffon Board of Directors’ nominees – Michelle Taylor, Louis Grabowsky and Cheryl Turnbull – and one of Voss Capital’s nominees – H.C. Charles Diao – at this year’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Carlisle (CSL) is poised to benefit from strength across its businesses, acquisitions, product introduction initiatives and shareholder-friendly policies.
NEW YORK, February 14, 2022--The Board of Directors of Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF) urges shareholders to protect the future of the Company and the value of their investment by voting the WHITE proxy card "FOR" all four of the Company’s highly qualified director nominees and the other items of business outlined in Griffon’s proxy.
Carlisle's (CSL) fourth-quarter 2021 revenues increase 39.2% year over year on account of impressive performance across its segments.
GFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|