Griffon Corporation (GFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GFF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GFF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GFF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.58% of US stocks).
GFF Stock Summary
- Griffon Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Griffon Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GFF's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Griffon Corp are FUL, CENT, ASO, SYPR, and IVC.
- Visit GFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.griffon.com.
GFF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GFF's price/sales ratio is 70.59% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, GFF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- GFF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GFF.
GFF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 20.15%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.74%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -85.67%.
The table below shows GFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GFF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GFF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.58% of graded US stocks.
- GFF's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 23rd of 59 Construction Materials stocks.
- PGTI, HLIO, and TREX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GFF.
The table below shows GFF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.50||52-week high||$29.19|
|Prev. close||$23.65||52-week low||$19.15|
|Day high||$24.73||Avg. volume||230,286|
|50-day MA||$23.58||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$24.71||Market Cap||1.39B|
Griffon Corporation (GFF) Company Bio
Griffon Corporation manufactures building products, specialty plastic films, and electronic information and communication systems. The Company's products include garage doors, materials for disposable diapers, disposable health-care products, sensor systems, and information and command and control systems. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFF Latest Social Stream
View Full GFF Social Stream
Latest GFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Griffon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFF as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
NEW YORK, September 16, 2021--Griffon Corporation ("Griffon" or the "Company") (NYSE:GFF) today announced it will present at the Sidoti Fall 2021 Investor Conference on Thursday, September 23, 2021. The conference will be held in a virtual format. A copy of Griffon’s investor presentation, which will be used for the conference, will be available at the time of the conference in the investor relations section of Griffon’s website (www.griffon.com).
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Griffon Corporation (“Griffon” or the “Company”) (NYSE:GFF) today announced it will present at the Raymond James 2021 Diversified Industrials Conference on Tuesday, August 24, 2021. The conference will be held in a virtual format. A copy of Griffon’s investor presentation, which will be used for the conference, will be available at the time of the conference in the investor relations section of Griffon’s website (www.griffon.com). About Griffon Corporation Griffon is
Griffon Corporation ( NYSE:GFF ) will pay a dividend of US$0.08 on the 16th of September. This makes the dividend yield...
GFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|