Griffon Corporation (GFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFF POWR Grades
- GFF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GFF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GFF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 27.28% of US stocks).
GFF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GFF is 5.52 -- better than 91.91% of US stocks.
- GFF's went public 37.26 years ago, making it older than 93.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GRIFFON CORP is reporting a growth rate of -123.55%; that's higher than merely 12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GFF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STKS, XPO, CNDT, AMCX, and ULH.
- Visit GFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.griffon.com.
GFF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GFF's price/sales ratio is 45.45% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- GFF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 89.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GFF.
GFF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 879.39%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -254.42%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -5.48%.
The table below shows GFF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GFF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GFF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.26% of graded US stocks.
- GFF's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 24th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PGTI, HLIO, and GIFI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GFF.
The table below shows GFF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GFF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GFF, see our GFF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$33.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
GFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.10||52-week high||$43.74|
|Prev. close||$30.97||52-week low||$17.56|
|Day high||$31.33||Avg. volume||526,063|
|50-day MA||$36.74||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$33.07||Market Cap||1.78B|
Griffon Corporation (GFF) Company Bio
Griffon Corporation manufactures building products, specialty plastic films, and electronic information and communication systems. The Company's products include garage doors, materials for disposable diapers, disposable health-care products, sensor systems, and information and command and control systems. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFF Latest Social Stream
View Full GFF Social Stream
Latest GFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRIFFON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFF as an investment opportunity.
Bearish Bets: 3 Stocks You Should Consider Shorting This Week
Using technical analysis of the charts of those stocks, and, when appropriate, recent actions and grades from TheStreet's Quant Ratings, we zero in on three names. While we will not be weighing in with fundamental analysis, we hope this piece will give investors interested in stocks on the way down a good starting point to do further homework on the names. Children's Place recently was downgraded to Sell with a D+ rating by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.
It's Unlikely That Griffon Corporation's (NYSE:GFF) CEO Will See A Huge Pay Rise This Year
Key Insights Griffon's Annual General Meeting to take place on 15th of March Total pay for CEO Ron Kramer includes...
Mario Gabelli Stock Picks for 2023: Top 15
In this piece, we will take a look at Mario Gabelli Stock Picks for 2023: Top 15. For more stocks, head on over to Mario Gabelli Stock Picks for 2023: Top 5. GAMCO Investors, Inc. is an American hedge fund that is headquartered in Rye, New York. It is one of the largest investment institutions […]
Argo Group and Akoya Biosciences Stock See Action From Activist Investors
Voce Capital disclosed a large position in property and casualty insurer Argo Group. Hudson Executive Capital lowered its stake in biotech firm Akoya Biosciences.
Several Reasons to Invest in Griffon Corporation (GFF)
Greystone Capital Management, an investment management company, released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the return of different accounts managed by the firm ranged from +5.0% to +19.9% compared to +7.5% and +6.2% returns for the S&P 500 and the Russell 2000 Index, […]
GFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GFFWant to see what other sources are saying about Griffon Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Griffon Corp (GFF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Griffon Corp (GFF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Griffon Corp (GFF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...