Griffon Corporation (GFF): Price and Financial Metrics
GFF Stock Summary
- GFF's went public 35.32 years ago, making it older than 92.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Griffon Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GFF's price/sales ratio is 0.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GFF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMPL, CTG, LOVE, RILY, and MHH.
- Visit GFF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.griffon.com.
GFF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.18||52-week high||$28.47|
|Prev. close||$27.03||52-week low||$13.49|
|Day high||$26.92||Avg. volume||252,097|
|50-day MA||$26.17||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$22.59||Market Cap||1.48B|
Griffon Corporation (GFF) Company Bio
Griffon Corporation manufactures building products, specialty plastic films, and electronic information and communication systems. The Company's products include garage doors, materials for disposable diapers, disposable health-care products, sensor systems, and information and command and control systems. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in New York, New York.
GFF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Griffon Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Griffon Corp ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Griffon Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Griffon Corp over the past 5.22 years is 1.06%; that's higher than 94.6% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 20.04% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Griffon Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GFF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFF Latest Social Stream
View Full GFF Social Stream
Latest GFF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Griffon Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFF as an investment opportunity.
Griffon's (GFF) subsidiary, Telephonics, awarded a support contract from Lockheed Martin for its AN/APS-153(V) Multi-Mode Maritime Surveillance Radar and Communication System Control Group products.Telephonics will conduct spares obtainment, supply test equipment, and complete repair/replacement work on critical parts of both the MMR and CSCG products supporting aircraft sustainment needs.The initial...
Telephonics Corporation Awarded Support Contract for U.S. Navy's MH-60R/S Helicopter Programs from Lockheed Martin RMS
Telephonics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF), announced today that it has been awarded a support contract from Lockheed Martin for its AN/APS-153(V) Multi-Mode Maritime Surveillance Radar (MMR) and Communication System Control Group (CSCG) products supporting the U.S. Navy's MH-60R and MH-60S maritime helicopters. The initial contract has a five-year base, running through 2025, and a two-year option with a contract value of $162M with current funded backlog of $84M.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ABB provides preliminary data for the first-quarter 2021 results and updates its revenue guidance for 2021.
Danaher (DHR) benefits from strength across its businesses, acquisitions and shareholder-friendly policies. However, rising costs and expenses remain concerning.
GFF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GFFWant to see what other sources are saying about Griffon Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!