GFL Environmental Inc. (GFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GFL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.91% of US stocks.
- GFL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 134 days.
- GFL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.51% of US stocks).
GFL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.75, GFL Environmental Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 13.19% of US stocks.
- GFL Environmental Inc's stock had its IPO on March 3, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.79% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GFL comes in at -23.08% -- higher than that of only 11.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GFL Environmental Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAE, CACC, KGC, HST, and PSXP.
- GFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GFL Environmental Inc's official web site, go to www.gflenv.com.
GFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.81||52-week high||$36.70|
|Prev. close||$31.21||52-week low||$17.03|
|Day high||$32.20||Avg. volume||880,367|
|50-day MA||$33.30||Dividend yield||0.13%|
|200-day MA||$26.90||Market Cap||10.38B|
GFL Environmental Inc. (GFL) Company Bio
GFL Environmental, Inc. engages in the provision of ecological solutions. It operates through the following segments: Solid Waste; Infrastructure and Soil Remediation; Liquid Waste; and Corporate. The Solid Waste segment includes hauling, landfill, transfers, and material recovery facilities. The Infrastructure and Soil Remediation provides remediation of contaminated soils as well as complementary services, including civil, demolition, excavation, and shoring services. The Liquid Waste segment collects, transports, processes, recycles, and disposes liquid wastes from commercial and industrial customers. The company was founded by Patrick Dovigi in 2007 and is headquartered in Vaughan, Canada.
GFL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for GFL Environmental Inc. To summarize, we found that GFL Environmental Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GFL Environmental Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.01 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than just 23.15% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- GFL Environmental Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, GFL Environmental Inc experienced a tax rate of about 32% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 93.66% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GFL Latest Social Stream
View Full GFL Social Stream
Latest GFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GFL Environmental Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GFL as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. GFL Environmental Inc. (NYSE: GFL)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 06, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the GFL Environmental first-quarter earnings call.
Li-Cycle Corp. to go public via merger with Peridot Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: PDAC) Largest lithium-ion battery recycler in N. America Company also building 3rd battery-recycling facility in N. America, will double capacity in region Li-Cycle expects 82% annualized revenue growth from 2021-2025, far above peers PIPE investors include Neuberger Berman Funds, Franklin Templeton, Mubadala Capital […]
GFL Environmental Inc. (GFL) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
GFL Environmental Inc. (NYSE: GFL) (TSX: GFL) ("GFL" or the "Company") today announced the successful closing of its previously announced bought deal secondary offering of 17,500,000 subordinate voting shares (the "Shares") held by certain entities affiliated with BC Partners Advisors L.P., Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, GIC and HPS Investment Partners, LLC (collectively, the "Selling Shareholders") at an offering price of US$33.95 per Share (the "Offering Price") for total gross proceeds to the Selling Shareholders of US$594,125,000 (the "Offering"). GFL did not receive any proceeds from the Offering.
GFL Environmental Inc. (NYSE: GFL) (TSX: GFL) ("GFL" or the "Company") today announced that certain entities affiliated with BC Partners Advisors L.P., Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board, GIC Private Limited and HPS Investment Partners, LLC (collectively, the "Selling Shareholders"), have entered into an agreement with BMO Capital Markets, RBC Capital Markets and Scotiabank (collectively, the "Underwriters"), pursuant to which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase on a bought deal basis an aggregate of 17,500,000 subordinate voting shares (the "Shares") held by the Selling Shareholders at an offering price of US$33.95 per Share (the "Offering Price") for total gross proceeds to the Selling Shareholders of US$594,125,000 (the "Offering"). GFL will not receive any proceeds from the O...
GFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|