Gogoro Inc. (GGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$5.09|
|Prev. close||$2.61||52-week low||$2.45|
|Day high||$2.63||Avg. volume||213,712|
|50-day MA||$2.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||639.79M|
GGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GGR POWR Grades
- GGR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.1% of US stocks.
- GGR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- GGR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GGR Stock Summary
- GGR's went public 2.58 years ago, making it older than just 11.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of GOGORO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 17.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that GGR's revenue has grown -39.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.38% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOGORO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UPLD, ADN, AMWL, DSP, and BLND.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GGR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001886190.
GGR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 166.67% lower, now standing at -9.6.
- Over the past 31 months, GGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 96.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GGR.
Gogoro Inc. (GGR) Company Bio
Gogoro Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, sale, and distribution of electric scooters and electric scooter enabling components in Taiwan and internationally. Its electric scooters portfolio includes Gogoro SuperSport, Gogoro S1, Gogoro 2 Series, Gogoro VIVA XL, Gogoro VIVA MIX, and Gogoro VIVA. The company also offers battery swapping solutions. Gogoro Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
GGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GGR Latest Social Stream
View Full GGR Social Stream
Latest GGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOGORO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GGR as an investment opportunity.
Gogoro Inc. (Nasdaq: GGR), a global technology leader in battery swapping ecosystems that enable sustainable mobility solutions for cities, today released its financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
MUJI, Gogoro and Naoto Fukasawa Collaborate on New Gogoro Smartscooters and a New Range of Merchandise and Accessories
Gogoro Inc. (Nasdaq: GGR), a global technology leader in battery swapping ecosystems that enable sustainable mobility solutions for cities, today announced a collaboration with Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa and MUJI, the Tokyo-based consumer goods and lifestyle company. The newly designed Gogoro VIVA ME and Gogoro VIVA MIX ME along with a range of merchandise and accessories were launched today at a press event in Taipei.
Gogoro® Inc. (Nasdaq: GGR), a global technology leader in battery swapping ecosystems that enable sustainable mobility solutions for cities, today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30th, 2023, before markets open on August 10th, 2023. Gogoro's management team will hold an earnings Webcast at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 10th, 2023 to discuss the Company's financial and business results and outlook.
India's State of Maharashtra and Gogoro to Partner On 'Ultra Mega Project' to Manufacture and Deploy Smart Battery Infrastructure that Would Exceed $1.5 Billion Over Eight Years
The Indian State of Maharashtra and Gogoro Inc. (Nasdaq: GGR), a global technology leader in battery swapping ecosystems that enable sustainable mobility solutions for cities, today announced that the Maharashtra government had presented Gogoro with an offer letter to enter into an 'Ultra Mega Project' agreement to manufacture vehicles, smart battery packs and battery swap stations, and deploy an open and accessible battery swapping infrastructure in the State beginning in late 20231. The announ
Gogoro Continues Smart City Commercialization with Deployment of Smart Traffic Signals in Partnership with Taipei City
Gogoro Inc. (Nasdaq: GGR), a global technology leader in battery swapping ecosystems that enable sustainable mobility solutions for cities and Far EasTone Telecom, today announced they were deploying their jointly-developed Smart Traffic Signal Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) to nearly 200 of Taipei City's busiest intersections utilizing Gogoro Smart Batteries. The commercial rollout follows the completion of a successful pilot program in 2022.
GGR Price Returns