Graham Corporation (GHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GHM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Graham Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GHM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.98% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.7%, Graham Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.92% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Graham Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PKE, MGPI, UFPT, PETS, and HIHO.
- GHM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graham Corp's official web site, go to www.graham-mfg.com.
GHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.57||52-week high||$17.44|
|Prev. close||$15.34||52-week low||$10.36|
|Day high||$15.71||Avg. volume||39,569|
|50-day MA||$15.46||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$14.00||Market Cap||155.53M|
Graham Corporation (GHM) Company Bio
Graham Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of heat transfer and vacuum equipment for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, energy, defense, and electric power generating industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Batavia, New York.
GHM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GHM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Graham Corp ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 51%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GHM, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 2.67% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHM Latest Social Stream
View Full GHM Social Stream
Latest GHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graham Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHM as an investment opportunity.
The pandemic and subsequent economic shutdown was not a walk in the park for many companies. Many have recovered. In terms of its business, Graham Corporation (GHM) would be another on that list. But, its share price has yet to catch up to the concept. The Original Case For More...
Graham Corporation Presentation at the Gabelli 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Virtual Symposium to be Broadcast Live
BATAVIA, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Graham Corporation Presentation at the Gabelli 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Virtual Symposium to be Broadcast Live
It's been a mediocre week for Graham Corporation ( NYSE:GHM ) shareholders, with the stock dropping 13% to US$14.76 in...
BATAVIA, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Graham Corporation Reports Sales of $27 million in Third Quarter Fiscal 2021
On the call with me today are Jim Lines, our President and Chief Executive Officer; Jeff Glajch, our Chief Financial Officer; and Alan Smith, Vice President and General Manager of our Batavia, New York facility. Thank you, Chris, and good morning, everyone.
GHM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GHMWant to do more research on Graham Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!