Graham Corporation (GHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GHM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Graham Corp is higher than 97.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Graham Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GHM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.28% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMED, PKE, CLAR, MMI, and ENG.
- Visit GHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graham-mfg.com.
GHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.11||52-week high||$23.77|
|Prev. close||$15.91||52-week low||$10.36|
|Day high||$16.11||Avg. volume||36,378|
|50-day MA||$14.09||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$13.39||Market Cap||160.73M|
Graham Corporation (GHM) Company Bio
Graham Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of heat transfer and vacuum equipment for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, energy, defense, and electric power generating industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Batavia, New York.