GigaMedia Limited - Ordinary Shares (GIGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GIGM Stock Summary
- GIGM has a higher market value than merely 7.13% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,156,705.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GIGAMEDIA Ltd is higher than it is for about only 5.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.46%, GIGAMEDIA Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.3% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ELSE, HAPP, AIN, ASYS, and MTSL.
- Visit GIGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gigamedia.com.
GIGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.99||52-week high||$5.56|
|Prev. close||$3.00||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$3.12||Avg. volume||631,750|
|50-day MA||$3.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.10||Market Cap||33.05M|
GigaMedia Limited - Ordinary Shares (GIGM) Company Bio
GigaMedia Limited provides digital entertainment services in Taiwan and Hong Kong. The company operates FunTown, a digital entertainment portal that offers mobile and browser-based casual games through -branded platform. It offers MahJong, a traditional Chinese tile based game; casual card and table games; online card games; and chance-based games, including bingo, lotto, horse racing, Sic-Bo, slots, and various casual games. The company also provides sports games and role-playing games, such as Tales Runner, a multi-player online obstacle running game; Yume 100, a story -based game that targets female players; Akaseka, a female-oriented game; and Shinobi Master New Link, a male-oriented game. GigaMedia Limited was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
GIGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIGM Latest Social Stream
View Full GIGM Social Stream
Latest GIGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GIGAMEDIA Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIGM as an investment opportunity.
GigaMedia Limited (NASDAQ: GIGM) today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020.
GigaMedia Limited (NASDAQ: GIGM) today announced its third-quarter 2020 unaudited financial results.
Internap (OTCMKTS:INAPQ) and GigaMedia (NASDAQ:GIGM) are both small-cap computer and technology companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their dividends, analyst recommendations, profitability, valuation, earnings, risk and institutional ownership. Earnings & Valuation This table compares Internap and GigaMedia’s top-line revenue, earnings per share and […]
A Form 4 filing filed with the SEC on Friday, September 25 showed that CEO Huang Cheng-Ming bought 15,787 shares of GigaMedia Inc (NASDAQ:GIGM) at $2.88 on …
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
GIGM Price Returns