GigaMedia Limited - Ordinary Shares (GIGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIGM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GIGM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.46% of US stocks.
- GIGM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 109 days.
- GIGM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.27% of US stocks).
GIGM Stock Summary
- GIGAMEDIA Ltd's market capitalization of $29,398,945 is ahead of only 5.22% of US-listed equities.
- For GIGM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.25% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.88%, GIGAMEDIA Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.07% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNOW, BWL.A, WAFU, HAPP, and PFIN.
- GIGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GIGAMEDIA Ltd's official web site, go to www.gigamedia.com.
GIGM Valuation Summary
- GIGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.3; this is 66.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 226 months, GIGM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 22.6.
- GIGM's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GIGM.
GIGM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.35%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -32.93%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.46%.
The table below shows GIGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GIGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.69||52-week high||$5.56|
|Prev. close||$2.66||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||381,139|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||29.72M|
GigaMedia Limited - Ordinary Shares (GIGM) Company Bio
GigaMedia Limited provides digital entertainment services in Taiwan and Hong Kong. The company operates FunTown, a digital entertainment portal that offers mobile and browser-based casual games through -branded platform. It offers MahJong, a traditional Chinese tile based game; casual card and table games; online card games; and chance-based games, including bingo, lotto, horse racing, Sic-Bo, slots, and various casual games. The company also provides sports games and role-playing games, such as Tales Runner, a multi-player online obstacle running game; Yume 100, a story -based game that targets female players; Akaseka, a female-oriented game; and Shinobi Master New Link, a male-oriented game. GigaMedia Limited was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
GIGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIGM Latest Social Stream
View Full GIGM Social Stream
Latest GIGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GIGAMEDIA Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIGM as an investment opportunity.
TAIPEI , June 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- GigaMedia Limited (NASDAQ: GIGM), a digital entertainment services provider, wishes to announce that at the Annual General Meeting ("AGM") of the Company held on 24 June 2021 , all resolutions relating to the matters set out in the Notice of AGM dated 21 May 2021 were duly passed. Poll Results The results of the poll in respect of each of the resolutions put to vote at the AGM, as confirmed by scrutineer for the poll at the AGM, are as follow: Resolution 1 Adoption of audited financial statements FOR AGAINST ABSTAIN No. of votes % of total votes exercised at AGM No. of votes % of total votes exercised at AGM No. of votes % of total votes exercised at AGM 3,837,788 99.04 27,479 0.71 9,541 0.25 Resolution 2 Approval of appointment of auditors FOR A...
TAIPEI , May 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 22nd annual general meeting of the shareholders of GigaMedia Limited (the " Company ") will be held on June 24, 2021 at 11 a.m. local time at 8F, No.22, Lane 407, Sec.2, Tiding Blvd., Neihu District, Taipei, Taiwan , R.O.C , for the following purposes: AS ORDINARY AND SPECIAL BUSINESS ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS: To consider and, if thought fit, to pass, with or without modification, the following resolutions which will be proposed as Ordinary Resolutions: 1. Adoption of audited financial statements RESOLVED that the Statement by the Directors, Auditor''s Report and Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the financial year ended December 31, 2020 are received and adopted. (Resolution 1) 2. Approval of appointment of...
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
GigaMedia Limited (NASDAQ: GIGM) today announced its third-quarter 2020 unaudited financial results.
Investors who take an interest in GigaMedia Limited (NASDAQ:GIGM) should definitely note that the Chairman, Cheng-Ming...
GIGM Price Returns