Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GLAD reports less variability in its free cash flow than 5.51% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- GLAD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.15%, higher than about 7.89% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GLAD's comes in at 1.21 -- better than 89.06% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GLAD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JP, HCC, ETR, FDBC and TMO.
GLAD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GLAD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 130.58% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GLAD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Gladstone Capital Corp's dividend yield of 6.79% is in the top 7.98999999999999%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 130.58%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 87.31% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, GLAD has a discount rate lower than 87.31% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for GLAD than it is for 71.78% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
GLAD Dividend Chart
GLAD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GLAD Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GLAD dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Gladstone Capital Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Gladstone Capital Corp Common Stock (GLAD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) - Dividend Investor
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha