Gladstone Capital Corporation (GLAD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GLAD reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 8.34999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.76 -- higher than 90.26% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- GLAD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01; for context, that's better than only 11.96% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GLAD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPRT, BTG, EBAY, OMI and LINC.
GLAD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GLAD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 99.29%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gladstone Capital Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, GLAD offers a dividend yield in the top 6.12% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Gladstone Capital Corp's expected return of 99.29% is higher than 86.63% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, GLAD has a discount rate lower than 86.63% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
GLAD Dividend Chart
GLAD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GLAD Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GLAD dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Gladstone Capital Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Gladstone Capital Corp Common Stock (GLAD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) - Dividend Investor
Gladstone Capital Corp (GLAD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha