TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.96||52-week high||$3.56|
|Prev. close||$0.07||52-week low||$0.06|
|Day high||$3.56||Avg. volume||2,512,165|
|50-day MA||$0.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.67||Market Cap||554.51M|
GLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GLG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 37 days.
- GLG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.33% of US stocks).
GLG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BAIYU HOLDINGS INC is higher than just 3.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, BAIYU HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 2.71% of stocks in our set.
- BAIYU HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -950.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAIYU HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LMB, TSRI, JAKK, DXPE, and USFD.
- GLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAIYU HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.imbatcar.com.
GLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GLG's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.14% lower, now standing at 8.9.
- Over the past 124 months, GLG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLG.
GLG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 24640.54%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 2388.76%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -37.94%.
The table below shows GLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.02% of graded US stocks.
- GLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.695 -- ranking 7th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PMTS, PBIP, and ATLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLG.
The table below shows GLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Company Bio
TD Holdings, Inc. focuses on the new commodities trading business. The company was formerly known as Bat Group, Inc. and changed its name to TD Holdings, Inc. in March 2020. TD Holdings, Inc. is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
GLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLG Social Stream
Latest GLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAIYU HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLG as an investment opportunity.
BAIYU Holdings, Inc. subsidiary and JD Tech subsidiary signed a service agreement for a payment platform for bulk commodity enterprises
BAIYU Holdings. Inc. (NASDAQ: BYU) (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") announced that its subsidiary Shenzhen Tongdow Internet Technology Co., Ltd. had signed a service agreement with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Beijing Jingdong Financial Technology Holding Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "JD Tech") to jointly launch a trading payment platform for commodity enterprises.
BAIYU Holdings, Inc. (formerly TD Holdings, Inc.) (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service and provider in China, today announced that it plans to change its name from "TD Holdings, Inc." to "BAIYU Holdings, Inc.", its ticker symbol from "GLG" to "BYU", and to effect a 1-for-50 reverse stock split of its shares of common stock, par value $0.001. The expected marketplace effective date for the name and ticker change is October 30, 2023. The Company's common stock is expected t
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic on Wednesday morning and we're covering the shares rising and falling this morning!
TD Holdings, Inc. Enters into a Strategic Cooperation Agreement to Develop Energy Storage Battery Project in Southeast Asia
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) ("the Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that it has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement (the "Agreement") with Shenzhen Jintongyuan Energy Storage Technology Co., Ltd. ("Jintongyuan"), a leading tech enterprise specializing in the R&D and production of high-performance energy storage batteries in China, to develop a storage battery project(the "Project") in southeast Asia. The Project represents the Company's am
It's time to close out this week of trading with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers to watch Friday morning!
GLG Price Returns