TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$1.38|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||354,928|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||91.47M|
GLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLG POWR Grades
- GLG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 162 days.
- GLG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GLG Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for TD HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 12.02% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLG's revenue has grown -34.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.06% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GLG comes in at -130.02% -- higher than that of only 4.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TD HOLDINGS INC are DXPE, ARCB, DXLG, HYW, and TSRI.
- GLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TD HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.imbatcar.com.
GLG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GLG's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.2% lower, now standing at 11.9.
- GLG's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.8 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLG.
GLG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 24640.54%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 2388.76%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -37.94%.
The table below shows GLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.02% of graded US stocks.
- GLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.695 -- ranking 7th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PMTS, PBIP, and ATLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLG.
The table below shows GLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Company Bio
TD Holdings, Inc. focuses on the new commodities trading business. The company was formerly known as Bat Group, Inc. and changed its name to TD Holdings, Inc. in March 2020. TD Holdings, Inc. is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
GLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLG Social Stream
Latest GLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLG as an investment opportunity.
TD Holdings, Inc. and Achieve Prosper Limited to Establish Joint Venture in Lombok, Indonesia for Mining Three Local Large Gold Deposits
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that it has signed a partnership agreement (the "Agreement") with Achieve Prosper Limited("AP"), the owner of high-quality gold mines in the Republic of Indonesia ("Indonesia"), to establish a joint venture (the "JV") in Lombok, Indonesia for mining three local large gold deposits. As part of the Company's globalization initiative, the JV marks the Company's stepping into the gold mi
TD Holdings, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
TD Holdings, Inc. Announces Partnership with Ridesharing Platform to Develop Smart Digital Logistics and Establish an Industrial Logistics System
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that it has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement (the "Agreement") with Chongqing Call Me Travel Network Technology Co., Ltd. ("Call Me"), a shared ride platform that provides full-service solutions, to develop smart digital logistics and establish an industrial logistics system. The core team of Call Me are top-tier internet industry talents in China. They previously worke
TD Holdings, Inc.'s Tongdow Achieves Record-breaking Operation Results in the First Quarter of 2023 with GMV of RMB99 Billion
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company" or "TD Holdings"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that its controlling subsidiary Shenzhen Tongdow Internet Technology Co., Ltd. ("Tongdow"), a leading integrated service provider for an online to offline e-commerce commodities trading platform Tongdow.com, achieved record-breaking operation results in the first quarter of 2023 with a gross merchandise value (GMV) of RMB99 billion, increased by RMB11 billion from th
TD Holdings, Inc. Announces Letter of Intent to Acquire an Environmental Management Company Specialized in Tailings Treatment and Control Solutions
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company" or "TD Holdings"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the "LOI") to acquire the equity interest of Xinjiang Dede Xinyuan Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. ("XDX"), an environmental management company specialized in tailings treatment and control solutions, with access to 200 million tons of asbestos tailings, primarily composed of silicon dioxide metal
GLG Price Returns
Continue Researching GLGWant to see what other sources are saying about Bat Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bat Group Inc (GLG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bat Group Inc (GLG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bat Group Inc (GLG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...