TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLG POWR Grades
- GLG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GLG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.95% of US stocks).
GLG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLG is currently 3.35, higher than just 10.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLG's revenue has grown 1,033.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.03% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GLG comes in at -106.2% -- higher than that of merely 1.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADXS, XBIO, IMMP, SLS, and AYTU.
- GLG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TD Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.imbatcar.com.
GLG Valuation Summary
- GLG's price/earnings ratio is -17.3; this is 156.91% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 95 months, GLG's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLG.
GLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$4.02|
|Prev. close||$1.02||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||1,032,612|
|50-day MA||$1.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.02||Market Cap||98.01M|
TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Company Bio
TD Holdings, Inc. focuses on the new commodities trading business. The company was formerly known as Bat Group, Inc. and changed its name to TD Holdings, Inc. in March 2020. TD Holdings, Inc. is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
GLG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for TD Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that TD Holdings Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GLG, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of TD Holdings Inc over the past 5.25 years is -0.11%; that's better than only 12.3% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- TD Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -17.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.55% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLG Social Stream
Latest GLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLG as an investment opportunity.
The technology sector consists of businesses that develop, build, and market consumer electronics, electronic components, and software. Companies in the tech sector may also provide information technology (IT) services such as cloud computing. While the best-known companies are giants like Apple Inc. (AAPL) and Microsoft Inc. (MSFT), there also are tech businesses that are classified as penny stocks.
TD Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "TD Holdings") (Nasdaq: GLG), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that Mr. Tianshi (Stanley) Yang has been appointed as the successor to Ms. Wei Sun to serve as the Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") and director of the Company's Board of Directors, effective June 11, 2021. Ms. Wei Sun resigned from her roles in the Company on June 11, 2021.
InvestorPlace is starting the day off right by checking out the biggest pre-market stock movers, including the winners and losers.
We're starting off Thursday right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that investors need to know about today.
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced a waiver and warrant exercise agreement by the Company and several accredited investors, pursuant to which certain accredited investors agreed to cashlessly exercise all the outstanding warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 100,000 shares of common stock issued by the Company on May 23, 2019 (the "May Warrants") and the warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,530,000 shares of common stock issued by the Company on April 15, 2019 (the "April Warrants"), and the Company agreed to waive the obligation of such investors to pay certain portion of the exercise price of the warrants.
GLG Price Returns