TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLG POWR Grades
- GLG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 57 days.
- GLG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GLG Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, GLG has reported earnings growth of 192.26%, putting it ahead of 91.61% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of TD HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 97.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- TD HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -90.33%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TD HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be USFD, DXLG, DXPE, LAZY, and OPY.
- Visit GLG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imbatcar.com.
GLG Valuation Summary
- GLG's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 80% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GLG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLG.
GLG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1123.45%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 140.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -89.57%.
The table below shows GLG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.02% of graded US stocks.
- GLG's asset turnover comes in at 0.695 -- ranking 7th of 433 Banking stocks.
- PMTS, PBIP, and ATLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLG.
The table below shows GLG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.24||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$1.28||Avg. volume||414,079|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||69.07M|
TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Company Bio
TD Holdings, Inc. focuses on the new commodities trading business. The company was formerly known as Bat Group, Inc. and changed its name to TD Holdings, Inc. in March 2020. TD Holdings, Inc. is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLG Social Stream
Latest GLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLG as an investment opportunity.
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
TD Holdings, Inc. to Acquire Controlling Interest of Shenzhen Tongdow Internet Technology Co., Ltd. to Further Propel Global Commodities Trading Market Presence
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that on October 18, 2022, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Shenzhen Baiyu Jucheng Data Technology Co., Ltd. ("BJDT"), and Shanghai Zhuotaitong Industry Co., Ltd ("SZIC") have entered into an exclusive option agreement and a ten-year exclusive business cooperation agreement (the "Agreements") which provide the Company the exclusive option to acquire a controlling interest of Shenz
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that it has received a notification letter (the "Compliance Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market Inc. ("Nasdaq") dated August 31, 2022, informing the Company that it has regained compliance with the Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Minimum Bid Price Requirement").
TD Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:GLG ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 18.5x might make it look like a sell right now...
We're starting the final day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday and what's moving them!
GLG Price Returns