TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG): Price and Financial Metrics
GLG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -90.56%, TD Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.82% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TD Holdings Inc comes in at 643.54%, a number that bests 98.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- TD Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TD Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRC, GNUS, MSGS, EXPI, and DQ.
- Visit GLG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imbatcar.com.
GLG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.49||52-week high||$4.02|
|Prev. close||$1.60||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||1,151,422|
|50-day MA||$2.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||117.91M|
TD Holdings, Inc. (GLG) Company Bio
TD Holdings, Inc. focuses on the new commodities trading business. The company was formerly known as Bat Group, Inc. and changed its name to TD Holdings, Inc. in March 2020. TD Holdings, Inc. is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
GLG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TD Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TD Holdings Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for TD Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 3.64% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, TD Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLG Social Stream
Latest GLG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TD Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLG as an investment opportunity.
TD Holdings trades high premarket as it signs LOI with Chenzhou Dingmei to acquire molybdenum copper ore
Tongdow E-Trade Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of TD Holdings (GLG) entered into a letter of intent with Chenzhou Dingmei Silver ((Chenzhou Dingmei)) for acquiring the ownership of a molybdenum copper ore in Kazakhstan.Under the transaction, Chenzhou Dingmei shall transfer 100% of the copper ore mine and 100% of the equity ownership...
TD Holdings Inc. Signs Letter of Intent with Chenzhou Dingmei Silver Co., Ltd. to Acquire Ownership of a Molybdenum Copper Ore in Kazakhstan
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China, today announced that the Company and Tongdow E-Trade Limited ("Tongdow E-Trade"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company have entered into a letter of intent with Chenzhou Dingmei Silver Co., Ltd. ("Chenzhou Dingmei") for acquiring the ownership of a molybdenum copper ore in Kazakhstan.
On 13th, November 2020, TD Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLG) released its financial report for the third quarter of 2020. In a single quarter, it achieved operating income of $7.21 million and net profit of $1.18 million. Compared with the same period in the third quarter of 2019, its operating income and net profit have increased by 1,077.48% and 1,103.69% respectively, which indicates a rapid growth of the performance of each quarter in 2020.
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading and supply chain management service provider in China today announced its financial results for the nine months ended September 30, 2020.
TD Holdings (GLG) Launches a Bulk Commodity Online Payment Platform with JD Digits through its strategic partner
TD Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLG) (the "Company"), a commodities trading service provider in China today announced to enter into a strategic framework agreement with Tongdow E-commerce Group ("Tongdow E-commerce") through Shanghai Jianchi Supply Chain Co.,Ltd. ("Shanghai Jianchi"), the Company's wholly owned subsidiary. Tongdow E-Commerce recently has engaged the wholly owned subsidiary of JD Digits Technology Group ("JD Digits") and launched an online commodity trading enterprise payment system on Tongdow E-Commerce's online trading platform.
GLG Price Returns
Continue Researching GLGWant to see what other sources are saying about Bat Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!